Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I thought I would throw this on here again now that I've got the Triton unrigged and need to get it out of my driveway.  This would make a creative drift boat for steelhead too:)

1999 Triton TR 20, single axle trailer and cover for sale. I had this boat completely dialed in for tournaments last summer. The hull began to delaminate on the bottom. I took it in to get the repair started and it became an insurance quote that was more than I was willing to pay for.  In order to do the repair it was about $1,500 worth of materials but a lot of labor which is expensive for a qualified fiberglass person. 

This is a perfect project boat for someone that knows how to do the work and can bring it back up to where it should be. Another option is someone that wants to leave the hull as is and use the boat on a trolling motor only body of water (trolling motor not included). The concern with the delamination is that it will get worse at high speeds.  My fiberglass repair guy did grind off a small portion of the bottom gel coat to expose the fiberglass but that could be covered very easily if someone wants to keep the repair minimal.

Here's what it comes with:

-  Cover

- 2 new windshields 

- New seats from bassboatseats.com 

- New compartment latches from TH Marine

-  Original 6 inch jack plate. 

-  Hydraulic steering

-  Four batteries

-  Comfortroll recessed trolling motor pedal insert

When I last used the boat everything was in perfect working condition. All live wells, pumps, lights, switches, everything works flawless. We did remove the tachometer to put on the new hull that I bought.

Sale price is $3,000. I'm in Olympia, WA. Call or text questions to Chris at 360-507-9759

Views: 370

Attachments:

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service