Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time. After finding out Tom Melowitz has been talking with the golf course at Banks in regard we decided to join forces. So to make a long story short we willl be announcing a 2012 Sniper Lures / Banks Lake Bass Club / WAFISH 1st annual ''Set The Putt'' Bass / golf tourney very soon.

We have some really good ideas on how to score this. Eagles, birdies, pars and bogies will be scored as pounds. Of course the size of a birdie has yet to be determined as well as the other golf scores but i assure you a birdie will help !!!!

This will be a 1 day event with the fishing to start the tourney. Probably a 10am weigh in and a 12 noon tee time start. All tis is yet to be determined.

My intention of this early announcement is purely to get interest and input. We will have a barbeque to add to this sure to be epic event.  

yes this will be a team event. if you don't golf find somebody that does.

thoughts ?

Views: 465

Replies to This Discussion

sounds fun to me, just make sure it doesn't conflict with any other major events
good point i'm pretty sure that will be first and foremost with scheduling. another point brought up was the permit thing. i will get with Tom to see if he has that wired.
Sounds great Dan! Count me in for sure.

Maderos and Maglio will be in for this, sounds like a lot of fun and maybe get some $$$ rasied for a good charity.

Mark

I'd be in!
I'd be interested, great lake and fun course.

One more question for you Dan.  I know we can't drink when we fish, but how about when we golf! 

I like the idea.
I'm all over this.  My nephew and I will be in, just need to make sure we have enough gallery to follow all the golfing.
Drinking should be mandatory on the course.

WCCT said:

One more question for you Dan.  I know we can't drink when we fish, but how about when we golf! 

Sounds great. I'd be in
Dan I am in on this. Hopefully my fishing won't suck as bad as my golfing.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service