Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Got flights setup to attend again this year and didn't see any bass seminars on the schedule. Was curious if that was an omission or if there was something else happening?
-Todd

Views: 958

Replies to This Discussion

*Seminar schedule is subject to change without notice.  Changes in the schedule will not result in a refund at the show. An updated list will be available at show time.

I see two bass fishing seminars, Tying Simple Bass Flies and Fly Fishing for Western Smallmouth Bass.

Nothing listed for the warm water fish tank, might just be too early and hasn't been set up yet.

I am thinking that they are not having a warm water tank this year, but I don't know for sure, I have not heard anything concerning it.

I emailed OTS, and this is what they said... 

Unfortunately,  the Bass Tank will not be at the Puyallup Show this year.   There is several exhibitors present with Bass Fishing accessories.  All the Best, Joe Brennan - O’Loughlin Trade Shows

Thanks guys. Guess we'll just have to check out some sights around the Seattle area after cruising the show.

And they wonder why attendance is down and the show continues to lose it's appeal!

Russ Kroeker said:

I emailed OTS, and this is what they said... 

Unfortunately,  the Bass Tank will not be at the Puyallup Show this year.   There is several exhibitors present with Bass Fishing accessories.  All the Best, Joe Brennan - O’Loughlin Trade Shows

The only way things change is if you voice your concerns with the company.

I just noticed this myself. Sent them my opinion about it...

That sucks...that was a fun day with the felllas talking fishing!

Maybe we should all send an email to Russ about more seminars at Limit Out in the coming two months to make up for it!  Wonder why that's slowed down lately?  Watching Chris throw a Hudd and swim it in clean water 5 feet from my face is truly irreplaceable in terms or learning baits and techniques, but an hour long, close up, detailed explanation, with Q&A is powerful too.

Been there, done that. Seems to fall on deaf ears.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

The only way things change is if you voice your concerns with the company.

Last year was kind of boring... I liked visiting LOM's booth and some of the rod suppliers but really liked the warm water tank and the seminars. That would have been what brought me back this year but since it won't be there, and LOM is in my back yard I have no incentive to attend this year. Pitty, it could be a fun event.

Agreed on boring. Not going anymore really. Unless some huge change happens. I'll just fish instead. I did like when Mark Lassagne "spelling" from BAM was there.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service