Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Attention anglers !!!!

Iv decided to host another tackle exchange event at my suite in Bellevue again :)  Last year we had an awesome turnout from anglers all over the state , look forward to seeing you guys again.

There was Tons and i mean TONS of tackle moved that day , SO WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN .

I will be getting in contact with as many folks/Clubs as possible to ensure that we have plenty of gear to select from again. Please Start rounding all the Gear & Tackle that you would like to sale and get in contact with me regarding "space requirements" . 

I think that i have enough room to host at least 40~50 tables to set up your items . Some guys will bring more than others so if you require a few tables please let me know in advance . 

Dont be the guy that misses out on this event , you will regret it for sure. Im starting this thread now to give everyone plenty of time to prepare for a strong showing just like last year ... See ya soon and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns .

Date : November 17th

Bellevue , Wa 98005

There will be refreshments, Snacks available at the suite  .

Views: 1256

Replies to This Discussion

This was awesome last year, I will attend again, thanks for doing it.
Sweet! I hope I can make it this year. If I do, I will have some nice tackle to sell. Thanks Dez, for having this event.

Thanks for the hospitality, give my blessings to MOM. I have 1 or 2 things to move.

Question to all: the gear I have would not meet the "Tourment Status Quo" I have seen during the Qualifiers, they can give some Young Anglers some (confidence). Do you think they can be used?   

i dont have anything to sell, maybe one rod, but can i still stop by and buy stuff?

Everyone is welcome, buyers or sellers.  Dez puts on a good event, thanks for doing it again.

Everyone interested should definitely attend, this was a great event last year! Thanks for doing it again Dez!

Bring it all Mr Jones ,

Guys will pick up standard gear for things like raffles and kid events as well , so yea bring it bro :)

abrian jones said:

Thanks for the hospitality, give my blessings to MOM. I have 1 or 2 things to move.

Question to all: the gear I have would not meet the "Tourment Status Quo" I have seen during the Qualifiers, they can give some Young Anglers some (confidence). Do you think they can be used?   

I Plan on starting at 1:30pm till whenever really . I have my staff working that saturday till 1pm so i just need a little time to get everything together before everyone shows up  . Last year we ended around 7pm , but as mentioned before there is no set end time .
jason nielsen said:

Interested in attending ,  What time does this start and run thru?

Thanks

I'm down to make the trip from yakima again... It was a good time last year...

Okay guys , I have had folks get in contact with me regarding the tackle swap . There will be tons of tackle there for sure and im expecting a bigger increase in turnout this year . 

Again , if you require a more than one table please PM me with your request , first come first serve is how i roll these days  :)

Okay guys quick update :

I just got 3 rivers Marine on board :)  they will be attending the Swap and bringing a MASSIVE amount of goods . thanks again for the local support !!

Mr Marcantonio and his awesome 20+year collection of Luckycraft lures and much more will be there again this year !!

As it stands im excpecting close to 100 folks if not more this year . I extended the invitation to twice the amount of people this year so except a large group :)

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service