Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Well, now that we finally have gotten to one of our goals..living on a musky lake I can actually give a report from Lake Tapps. We got the hell out of Tacoma, thanks to freekin Wells Fargo and their no bail out for homeowners policy my family and I are now living out on Inlet Island. 2 blocks away from the lake but on the lake..

The lake was down about 12 ft. I understand the Deer Island Bridge was needing some work? So it was down farther than what was stated way back in October. Its been raising for the last 2 weeks. Still cant launch a bigger boat but did see someone out there in a jon boat fishing last weekend. Still has about 8 ft to go but its filling. Thats whats good I guess. Here is a photo from yesterday north side of the causeway...pretty soon and we will be out there..see ya

Views: 1176

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that is low!

About 5 ft to go to full pool. A pic from the other day. Did see a boat..about 16 ft come out from the Tapps Island bridge. The lake is now fishable. Allen Yorke only launch available.

Attachments:

Right on!!!! almost time to put the boat in!!!

Got  off the o-fer musky schnide. Put a 42 and a 33 incher in the frabill today. Great fishing weather..ha..cold cloudy and wind. Along with a 3lb smallie..good day. Now you musky guys step away from the computer and go fish!

Attachments:

Nice job Todd - what area were they hanging out - shallow, deep, docks?  Throw a dog a bone.  I may go out next week.

Yes on all Craig. Giver' that good ol Wiscony boy effort. Got Gayle her 1st musky last Thursday night. A 27.5" incher.  See ya, Todd

Went out last night after work for a couple hrs. Mrs got her 1st smallie 3.5- 4 lber.. and her 2nd musky a 28 incher..smallie was full of eggs. A fatty. Trolling in 18- 20 ft of water with a jointed crank bait for both.

Attachments:

Wondering if any of you musky guys got to plant some ski's today at Tapps? No ? Yes? How many this year?

First I've heard about it. Funny, the WDFW usually contacts CMA for help with the stocking. Not a word from them this year.

How did your Curlew Tourney go?

Ugh.... i havnt been out once this year to try for any muskies, I guy I work with won some tourney the other weekend or so, caught like 3 or 4 muskies to win it.... dang...

Looks like the Curlew Tourney was a smash?

I haven't had too much musky luck on Tapps for awhile though the smallies are tearing everything up lately. My buddy got a good fish Monday but the weather just blows out here lately!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service