Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Well, now that we finally have gotten to one of our goals..living on a musky lake I can actually give a report from Lake Tapps. We got the hell out of Tacoma, thanks to freekin Wells Fargo and their no bail out for homeowners policy my family and I are now living out on Inlet Island. 2 blocks away from the lake but on the lake..

The lake was down about 12 ft. I understand the Deer Island Bridge was needing some work? So it was down farther than what was stated way back in October. Its been raising for the last 2 weeks. Still cant launch a bigger boat but did see someone out there in a jon boat fishing last weekend. Still has about 8 ft to go but its filling. Thats whats good I guess. Here is a photo from yesterday north side of the causeway...pretty soon and we will be out there..see ya

Views: 1176

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin and I put 3 muskies in the frabill today. Well actually only the 43 incher in the net. The other 2 small fish released at the side of the boat.

Fishing on Tapps has been real hit and miss..if you wanna lot of small fish the fishing is great but the bigger fish are hard to come by. Me and my wife went out this morning for a few hours and Gayle got her 1st hook up casting for the big girls. A very considerate 41" incher followed her to the boat, waited for her a bit to twitch her Crane bait and honorably took the bait. Great hook set by the Mrs.as the fish went left she went up and to the right hard with a solid hook up. Ran under the boat so Gayle had to work a bit for her but we tagged team Ms. Musky and got er' in the frabill. Whoop whoop! So proud of Gayle..handled Ms. Musky like a seasoned vet on the water and the cheesin' picture for proof! Awesome day on the water!

Right on Gayle!

A 44 from the other day. Missed a fish about 20 casts earlier. On a buck! And a 41 from the 13th of July..

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service