Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I have a mint HDS-10 Generation 2 with LSS-1 StructureScan Bundle that is only 6 months old (1.5 years remain on warranty) and only used long enough to setup all the screens the way I like them!  As I said, it is in mint condition, and not only includes the StructureScan unit, but also the 83/200 sonar transducer as well.

All the cables, transducer, manuals, etc. have never been removed from the packaging.  All is complete in the box.

I will bring this with me to the Tackle Swap Meet if it lasts that long.  $2,000 cash, firm!

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio

Views: 399

Replies to This Discussion

NOT the touch right?

Will the accessories work with the touch?

Correct, Jon.  This is not a Touch model.  This will work seamlessly with the Touch units and all accessories.  Incidentally, the Touch units do not replace the HDS Gen2 non-touch units which remain in the Lowrance line-up since many do not want Touch displays, nor want to spend the extra money.  The Touch units are just additional models in the line-up.

ciao,
Marc

Sold!

Keep watching as I will have another HDS-10 Gen 2 Insight model up for sale shortly, without Structure Scan for $1,800.

ciao,
Marc

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service