Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

All,

Up for sale are two (2) Humminbird 1198c SI Combo GPS/Sonar units as I have upgraded to 1199's.

Both units are in excellent (9.9/10) condition and will come with original boxes, cables, parts packages, and documentation. All in perfect working order and recently upgraded software. Additional notes below:

1st unit has been used for two seasons and will come with previously mentioned items, ASGR50 antenna, and brand new SI transducer (from the 1199). Price: $1500 + free shipping

2nd unit has been used for 8 months and will come with previously mentioned items, brand new sealed-in-package AS GRP GPS antenna, and brand new SI transducer (from the 1199). Price: $1600 + free shipping

Accessories:

Brand new ASGR16 antenna. Price: $100

Interlink - $50

DI transducer (XNT 9 DI) with custom machined transducer shield mount for trolling motor. Price: $100

Can message me here, email at ryancompetition@aol.com, or call/text to 541-292-4580 if interested.

Thanks,

-Todd Ryan

Views: 342

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to start looking for a 999 after Christmas... wish I was able to consider it now. I don't know much about these units. I'll look you up if you still have them at that time.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service