Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I have (1) Penn SSV 3500 reel for sale. Brand new, In the box.

http://www.pennfishingstore.com/penn-spinfisher-v-ssv3500-spinning-...

It retails for $149.00. You'll find that more and more Professional Bass anglers are using these larger reels to gain distance amd reduce line twist.

Make an offer. Any offer. I will give 100% of your offer to Stephanie Johanson to assist with their mounting medical bills.

Jake Anderson
509-554-1090

Views: 256

Replies to This Discussion

And they say I go to extremes to stir emotions. I too have donated to the Johanson family through Nixon's. It's the least I can do for a member of the "family" during a time of need. Jake, I'll make you a deal. I will offer you $100.00 for the reel, as long as the reel is donated to someone who would appreciate it. Like a young man that would like to go fishing, but his parents can't really afford the gear.

You are right Dana... I get rev'd way too high when I see people thinking and not doing.

Im looking for someone who doesn't know Clint Well enough to donate, but yet could use a very quality spinning reel at a price they want to pay. Any price.

Something tells me you already donated and you know Clint. Im looking to generate incremental revenue.

The reel goes to BBC on Monday.

Regards,

Jake Anderson
Jake.....Maybe put it on Texas Fishing Forum too. That's a great site!
Reel is sold. Proceeds have been sent to Nixons.

Thank you to Stevens for your generosity in a time of need. Also, thank you Dana for the offer, and Chris for the suggestion.

Jake Anderson

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service