Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey guys we don't have permits in hand yet but we did get the nod that the following schedule was good.

March 28 & 29 Lake Washington
April 25 & 26 Banks
May 30 & 31 Silver
June 27 & 28 Moses
July 18 & 19 Potholes
August 22 & 23 Lake Washington

September 4 & 5 Banks Championship

We will verify after we get permits but I think we are set for 2015!

Views: 2419

Replies to This Discussion

2 of them stack up right on top of the Federation Qualifiers.

April 25/26 - Lk Washington

June 27/28 - Riffe Lake

Unfortunately conflicts happen, but you can still qualify for the ABA Championship through Travelers if you can't make to all the tournaments on the East or West side. Let me know if you want more information about Travelers.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up Angie. Looks like a great schedule!

For those of you who don't fish ABA, come out and give it a try. They are two one day tournaments each weekend and Angie does a great job putting them on. Numbers are not as high as Northwest so there is always lots of room for fishing and the payouts are great if you decide to get in the options. 

Hi, Angie, Jordan, is there a web sight that can give me the format and tournament rules for the 2015 ABA season. Thanks, Larry
Hi,
Please go to www.americanbass.com

Thank you
Angie
For ABA events, do you fish with the same boater/nonboater pair each tournament or is it a draw format for the nonboaters?

ABA is not a draw format.

You do not have to fish with the same person every time unless you want to quailify for the championship or have your points add up.

WSBF Qualifier dates for 2015 have been available since March. Why schedule a conflict?
Angie, why no ABA tournaments on the river this year? The river is usually one of the best ABA turnouts.
There were too many conflicts on the river this year so I moved it to Moses Lake.

Hi Angie,

Do you have any idea what the Idaho North schedule looks like?

Or has anyone else heard?

Thanks,

Ashley

Hi!
The ABA website shows TBD but here is the directors name and number :)
Stewart Kuespert(208) 661-2564

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service