Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

2015 Club Fish Off Tournament is going to be held on Saturday October 10th on lake Washington. The lake is off limits from Monday through Friday prior. Registration will begin at 6AM. Launching from Gene Coulon in Renton. The entry fee is the same as the past $250 per club.  80% payback. We will likely payout 1 in 3. Hopefully we get at least 6 clubs this year! Each club can only field 5 boats and a maximum of ten anglers. The tournament format will remain the same with option pots for teams to enter if they wish for individual payouts. $20 big stringer & $10 big fish pots. There will be a raffle afterwards so bring a little extra cash. We will accept check and cash entry fees the morning of the event. Start getting your teams together! WBA will be bringing a good squad!

Views: 1484

Replies to This Discussion

If we only send 3/4 teams will our overall weight be divided by 3/4, or 5?

Great question Chad I should have specified. We have always done average weight to decide winner. This means your total weight is divided by your clubs number of boats up to 5. So 3 or 4 you are in it to win it.

I apologize folks I had the wrong date. The fish off is October 10th.

Looks like Evergreen is in this year

What's the minimum boat count per club?

3 boats is what I believe we decided on the year this event was born.
We're in with a full team. Who else is in? Not much smack talk this year! Christel where you at?

Hi everyone. So who is planning on coming.  I've hear by word of mouth that Puyallup, North End,  Evergreen, & Western Bass Club will be attending. Anyone from Castmasters, Long Lake, St Helens, Borderline,  Pond Jumperz want to get in on this? I also wanted to mention that our club is going to integrate something into the tournament and raffle that will raise a little money for Chelan Valley fire victims.  We have already acquired the right destination for the money so it all goes to those who lost so much. Right now I'm thinking a 3rd option pot with a $20 cost per boat that will pay back 20% to the team with the biggest stringer of the day and the other 80% goes to fire victims. Yeah the payout won't cover much but boat gas, but it's for a good cause and is going straight to those who need help ASAP. 20% of raffle proceeds will go to the fire victims as well. 

Looks like Borderline will be making it down. I can't wait, should be good times. 

Yes,Puyallup is coming. We have 5 boats.

Castmasters will be there with 5 boats!

It looks like we could have a possible turnout of 8 clubs this year!  I also wanted to mention that instead of trying to run a 3rd option pot WBA will just be taking donations for the Chelan Fire Victims as well as donating 20% of the proceeds from the raffle.  Our club will be hand delivering them to a representative from the local organization there helping folks in Chelan itself.  Myself, Tony, and Keith will be delivering all the funds collected in November at the TBF banquet in Chelan. As of right now we have commitment from 3 clubs to donate $100 straight away to help the folks in Chelan.  I think it will take near a 12lb average to win!  I believe I will be representing WBA this year and am looking forward to it. If I'm not fishing I'll see you all at registration and weigh in!  

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service