Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Entry forms for the 2015 WSBF Qualifier Series are now available. We are looking forward to a great season this year and hope to see some new faces. At only three hundred dollars for all three events this is a great bargain, option pots also available at each event.

Ranger Cup money is available at all three events, so if you run a Ranger be sure to sign up for their program as you need to register each year.

I will do my best to help pair up boaters and non boaters if necessary, but please try to pair up within your club first. I also would be glad to help out anyone who is interested in starting a club, or any clubs interested in finding out more about what the TBF has to offer you and your members.

For more information check out www.wabass.org and www.bassfederation.com or feel free to contact me at WashingtonTBF@gmail.com

April 25-26 Lake Washington

June 27-28 Riffe Lake

August 29-30 Potholes

Views: 556

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to these! Team Lund will be represented

I am looking forward to This years TBF lake line up , it's going to be a fun one for sure !!

The TBF will be rolling out some awesome benefits & Changes for all TBF members this season so Don't miss out on a Super Fun year with the TBF everyone ...See ya at Lake Washington in April :)

p.s

Thanks PJ for coming out to the TBF this year brother I promise you will not regret it  !! 

See ya at the Potholes Open btw :)

Mailing in our entry today. Good schedule!

PJ

OH NO 

Late August -Potholes Team Lund pack your shovels and Don't fish with Joel!!!

JK

Mark

BBD I won't be at the open this year! Sadly there's a club conflict... Mark the ski shovels will be on board and I'll be sure you have your phone on lol! :)

Sorry you cant make it out this year brother . Kind of also sucks that the open happens to occur the wkend prior to The 1st TBF event on LK WA .(geez)

Koshi said:

BBD I won't be at the open this year! Sadly there's a club conflict... Mark the ski shovels will be on board and I'll be sure you have your phone on lol! :)

If your not stuck your not trying out on potholes!

Mark Olmsted said:

PJ

OH NO 

Late August -Potholes Team Lund pack your shovels and Don't fish with Joel!!!

JK

Mark

Greetings Everyone ,

I just wanted to encourage all TBF members to make sure that  you get with your Clubs TBF rep regarding all of the updates, changes , and topics that were discussed at the TBF meeting this past weekend . I Look forward to a fun season , see ya on lake Washington :)

BTW , Good luck to Mark & Brian as they prepare themselves for attending nationals at Grand Lake this year !! 

Reminder everyone that April 15th is the final date to sign up for the 2015 TBF Qualifier Series !

Please get your entry forms completed and mailed in to Gerald Dunn by the deadline . If anyone needs a entry please go to the link below and click on the Qualifier info tab .

http://www.wabass.org/index.html

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service