Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

July 23rd and 24th.  Mark these dates on your tournament fishing calendars.  Husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, grandpas and granddaughters, moms and sons, just friends, and even mother in laws and sons in laws, you will have a great time at Banks Lake with us.  We average between 50 and 60 teams a year so plan now for your camping spots at Coulee Playland or rooms at area motels.  We will feed you on Saturday night and treat you to one of the best raffles around. We payout 80% and when it is all done, Northend Bass Club will make a very generous donation to Seattle Children's.  Go to http://northendbass.com/ and just klick on the Jack & Jill 2016 icon for the information that you will need. 

Views: 823

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to this one!!

My favorite tournament of the year, me and the wife will be there for sure

I wonder if those 2 good looking ladies that were there 2 years ago will be there?

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who put this tournament together. Once again we had a great time, an awesome dinner on Saturday and the raffle was pretty darn cool to. We had the opportunity to meet some great people and make some new friends. The best part about the tournament is that money is raised for childrens. My wife and I will try to make this tournament for as long as it takes place. If anyone is on the fence about fishing this event next year you should do it. It is the funnest event that I fish all year!!!

Thank you, Matt!

On behalf of Northend Bass Club, I would like to extend a thank you to everyone that participated in the Jack & Jill this year.  You are the ones that ultimately make the tournament a success, and make the work of putting it all together worthwhile.  You are the ones that make it all fun for us!  Looking forward to seeing all of you next year.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service