Cash Only on Tournament Day
No Lake Off Limits Period

DRIVERS MEETING:                        LATE REGISTRATION:
7:00 AM                                          6:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Blast off at Approximately 7:30 am
Sunrise at 7:40 am

$100 Big Stringer Option
$20 Big Fish Option Pot

80% Payback           

All are welcome to fish the tournament whether they get in the pots or not.

Tournament proceeds will go towards the maintenance and upgrades of www.wafish.com  

For Information Contact:
Jordan Doucet (425) 218-0520 
 Jordan.Doucet@gmail.com

As with years past I will also have a raffle immediately following the tournament.

Thank you all for your support every year for this tournament. Last year we had close to 25 boats, I'd love to see it come up to 30 or so again this year. All proceeds from tournament and raffle go directly to the hosting and upkeep of WAFISH so again, I appreciate the support! 

I am also going to allow "Rev Rigs" again this year since it did not have any effect on the results last year. All of the top finishers were using conventional winter time tactics such as dropshot or football heads. 

You can also expect a "Weird" fish pot where you are allowed to weigh in trout, cutthroat, squawfish or whatever else bites that is within legal fishing regs.

Views: 1234

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait it's always fun

Coming up in a few weeks and the weather's shaping up for a great day on the lake this weekend for prefish. Who's in?

I will be on Lk Washington this afternoon testing my new trolling motor and Im sure I'll drop a line.

I'm all in! Shold be fun.

Jamie and I will be there to freeze. Thanks...this one has the best raffle.

My buddy and I are definitely going to come give it a shot! Can't wait!

The raffle is shaping up to be pretty darn good again this year in addition to some giveaways for every entry! I've got multiple high quality rods and reels, oil, hats and shirts, and of course WAFISH shirts. No junk in this raffle, only good stuff! Make sure to bring a few extra bucks to get a few tickets. All proceeds go towards wafish. 

Big thanks to Abu-Garcia, Berkley, Limit Out Marine, Nixon's Marine, Three Rivers Marine, and Seafoam Products for the support. If anyone else has a few items they are willing to donate to the raffle, it all is very much appreciated. See you all on Saturday. 

Final Results:
1st.PJ Koshi & Ron Hobbs Jr: 14.74lbs
2nd. Jeff Fancher & Jamie Stefano: 14.47lbs
3rd. Tony LoFranco & Stuart Squires: 14.18lbs
Big Fish: Travis Archer & Clark Korper: 4.18lbs
Big Weird Fish: Eric Mccarthy & Travis Bogart: 4.52lb Trout
5 boats out of 17 weighed limits and 2 boats weighed 4. The rest that weighed had 1-2 fish.

Thanks again to everyone who attended and three Rivers Marine, Nixon's Marine, and limit out marine for the raffle donations.

1st Place Ron and PJ

2nd Place Jeff and Jamie

3rd Place Stuart and Tony

Big Fish Travis and Clark

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service