Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Please note the venue is Vasa Park due to the difficulty in working with the Sammamish State Park and additional fees required there. Vasa Park does not have parking for boats and trailers, so you will need to launch elsewhere and drive over to Vasa Park for drivers meeting. This means a little later than normal blast off, but Vasa Park has been more than generous in allowing us to host the tournament there and there is ample room to pull your boat up along the gravel beach there next to the swim area. 

Also - there are selective gear rules in place on Lake Sammamish, permitting single barbless hooks only. I cannot check everyone's gear, however if you are written a ticket you will be DQ'd. 

Views: 1397

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Who's in? 

Jordan,

Since when did Lake Sammamish go single barbless hook?  For bass?

I say anyone who gets caught fishing treble hooks with barbs gets a $100 incentive check. 

Wow....That's why I live on the eastside, and why I wish W. Washington and E. Washington would become different states.

So what's with that new rule?  When did it come into effect?

Jamie and I are in even if we have to go to Eastern Wa for this one. Should I make the check out to Hobbs?

Jack & I will be there..... I plan on going hookless, that's right drop shotting a lasso knot with a breadcrumb in it!
LOL! Great idea.

Henry Dover said:
Jack & I will be there..... I plan on going hookless, that's right drop shotting a lasso knot with a breadcrumb in it!

Maderos and Merlini will be there.  Just got confirmation I have the day off and Brian will be able to fish it with me.

Mark

Think Wolsky and I are in unless something drastic happens between now and the 27th!

Lot's of boats out last weekend for prefish and it sounds like the fish are biting pretty good! 

For those of you attending, please remember that we are hosting the tournament out of Vasa park. There is plenty of room there to pull your boat up along the bank and hop out for registration which will either be next to the boat launch, or higher up under the covered area. Regardless it will be light out by then so just keep an eye out for the guy behind the table!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. 

Tomorrow is the big day - look forward to seeing you guys there. 

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service