Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Season Opener with the Pondjumperz - Sunday, April 27th - Lake Terrell (Whatcom Co.)

Like all of our electric motor only tournaments, this is open club member and non-club members. Registration starts a 6:00AM and launch is at first safe light after the boaters meeting. Weigh in is at 3:00pm. Three fish limit. Entry fee for non-members is $45.

Lake is closed to participants starting 4/21 thru 4/26.

This is the day after the Whatcom Open so there are no excuses to not attend. After a day of fishing for smallmounth come finish out the weekend with some great largemouth fishing. Spend the weekend in Bellingham and fish twice as much on two great lakes.

Email pondjumperz@gmail.com with any questions about fishing our tournaments or becoming a club member.

Views: 348

Replies to This Discussion

Gonna be a blast, hope to see some new faces this year. Last year brought a bunch of big fish to the scale!
Whatcom open is that weekend as well

Whatcom Open is Saturday.   Terrell on Sunday.

Troy Roberts said:

Whatcom open is that weekend as well
Oh didn't see that. My bad. If I weren't fishing wa tbf that wknd I would so do both. Good luck guys should b great event!
It's gonna be awesome! 17 pound 3 fish limit to win last season! Very fun tourney

I think I got booted from the tournament group somehow. Anyways, back and count me in on Sunday! Planning on having some new TM batts by then.

Count me in, this one was a blast last year!!!!

Great to hear Matt.  We have had a lot of interest in this years tourney.  It should be a fun time. 

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service