Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Just a new discussion for the new year. Anybody been out walleye fishing yet?  Where? And how did ya do?  Ill be heading out to Lyons Ferry In mid April to cat and walleye fish.  Anybody have any good spots to share for there??

Views: 432

Replies to This Discussion

Blade baits are the best way I know of to catch them late winter and early spring.
Not sure about Lyons Ferry Area.  I fish up north on Lake Roosevelt. Bite has been OK..It will get better as water warms.  Jigs and BB are pretty good.  I have been catching them on spinners.  I have been fishing points and under water points.  Down wind or down current.  Good luck. 
Right on!!  Ill be fishing at Lyons Ferry next month and really looking forward to it.  I fished Kellers Ferry last aug and sept and did real well but in sept they went real deep and i couldnt figure out how to catchm.  Any ideas on realy deep walleye!!
 Try a bladebait in deep water.
I went to a bar back in Wiscony this last week. Best way to catch a walleye that I know is to order a walleye sandwich and a beer..Thats how I fish em'..
Hey Walleye guys!  Just wondering how 2011 has been progressing?  I have heard of some good limits coming out of Potholes right now! Here are a couple I caught on the Columbia River last weekend on 6lb test and my AWESOME GLoomis Walleye series rod that I use to dropshot with 6lb test.  Both fish came out of approx 6-10 feet of water and were in moderate current.

Nice catch!!  Ill be at Keller ferry  in 3 weeks to walleye fish for 10 days.  Cant wait!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service