Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey guys,

For those who were unable to make it to the Tackle Swap, I wanted to share the finalized versions of the first six colors I will be offering in the TW Jig.  Limit Out Marine will have these in stock by February 1st and the website will be up soon.  You will be able to see the skirt detail and individual colors much better in the hi-res images. 

I have a few neat lure ideas for 2012 if I can find the time to build the prototypes and get some quality field testing in.  Thanks for checking out the jigs.

Views: 3041

Replies to This Discussion

Tag, I would like some of those, where can I get them if I can't get to Limit Out Marine? I am on the other side of the mountain and don't get over there much

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your interest in the jigs.  Folks outside of Western Washington will have a couple of ordering options:  Chris can confirm, but I believe Limit Out Marine will be able to ship orders placed by phone.  Also, I will have the website up for online ordering in early 2012.  

Thanks again and happy holidays! 

Paul Harmon said:

Tag, I would like some of those, where can I get them if I can't get to Limit Out Marine? I am on the other side of the mountain and don't get over there much

Thanks I am excited to try those jigs out, happy holidays

Tag Watson said:

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your interest in the jigs.  Folks outside of Western Washington will have a couple of ordering options:  Chris can confirm, but I believe Limit Out Marine will be able to ship orders placed by phone.  Also, I will have the website up for online ordering in early 2012.  

Thanks again and happy holidays! 

Paul Harmon said:

Paul the answer to your question is yes we can ship to you if you can't make it here. Not a problem be more than happy to do that. Thanks

Paul Harmon said:

I'm not going to pretend I know something about jigs, but I do know what its like to fish with and without confidence, and these jigs don't give you much to second guess.  You know they look good, and you know they have good action, and you know they will perform their end if you perform yours.  They wreak of quality...and they will survive a bunch of good bites where other jigs need constant skirt adjustment.

Tag was gracious enough to send me two of these last year, and they were fun to fish with.  

I caught fish with traditional jig techniques, but I did find that while this jig may not be intended to be used as a swim jig.....I got a few good bites while swimming the jig out from cover getting ready to re-pitch...  The jig swims straight.  Food for thought. 

Thanks Chris, as soon as they come in I'll get ahold of you

Chris Ferry said:

Paul the answer to your question is yes we can ship to you if you can't make it here. Not a problem be more than happy to do that. Thanks

Paul Harmon said:

where do you get your materials?

Trust me folks when I say these are the Real Deal Holyfield of jigs, I got to see them in action with the Tagster himself. The huge plus side to these also, is the fact they can be trimmed to any custom size profile you prefer.

Picked up my jigs from LOM on Friday, and they look great! They are headed down to Texas with me this week, I'll let y'all know the results. I'm thinking that they'll get some big bites. I'm wishing I would have pre ordered more ....

I'm jealous! Have fun in Texas!  I picked mine up as well!  I got 3 of most of the colors and they all look so good I might hit the local lakes next weekend even if its snowing!!  After all, according to my calendar it will be March next weekend!  I have spent most of today flipping and pitching in the kitchen and putting baits on these jigs and dropping them in the sink.   

John Mark Minica said:

Picked up my jigs from LOM on Friday, and they look great! They are headed down to Texas with me this week, I'll let y'all know the results. I'm thinking that they'll get some big bites. I'm wishing I would have pre ordered more ....

Are most pre-ordered jigs in shop and ready to ship ?  Thanks LOM and most importantly TAG.

Hey Chris,

All but just a few of the pre-ordered jigs were delivered to LOM on Saturday (Thanks again, Parnicky).  I am traveling for the next two weeks and will hopefully have some time in the near future to tie a few for the store.

Thanks! 

Chris Blandi said:

Are most pre-ordered jigs in shop and ready to ship ?  Thanks LOM and most importantly TAG.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service