Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey guys,

For those who were unable to make it to the Tackle Swap, I wanted to share the finalized versions of the first six colors I will be offering in the TW Jig.  Limit Out Marine will have these in stock by February 1st and the website will be up soon.  You will be able to see the skirt detail and individual colors much better in the hi-res images. 

I have a few neat lure ideas for 2012 if I can find the time to build the prototypes and get some quality field testing in.  Thanks for checking out the jigs.

Views: 3039

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mark,

Thank you for ordering up some jigs for your Texas trip.  Make sure you're using a beefy rod and cable line to haul in those Falcon giants! 

You'll definitely want to bring down a bunch of 1 oz. jigs on your next trip.  They'll get down much quicker with that bulky skirt for fishing structure, and the 1 ton will be perfect for penetrating the thick trees and generating reaction bites on the fall.

Good luck and have a blast! 

John Mark Minica said:

Picked up my jigs from LOM on Friday, and they look great! They are headed down to Texas with me this week, I'll let y'all know the results. I'm thinking that they'll get some big bites. I'm wishing I would have pre ordered more ....

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service