Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

They have issues with their new software output, but attached are results.

Tournament%20Detail%20Listing.pdf

Views: 654

Replies to This Discussion

The "Boomer Express" keeps rolling. Good job.

The Frostbite is one of our favorite events of the season.  Thanks to Russ Avery and Ken Rundle for putting this event on.

You can tell from the weights that the slow fishing trend that started in early August has persisted.  Hopefully, with a little less pressure next year, the fishing on Banks will recover a bit.  We got 7 bites a day, and spent the majority of our fishing time retying from all snags and busted-off rigging.  Impressive to me was the weights brought in by Paul Hall, who was fishing by himself.  That lake's tough enough with two lines in the water, I wouldn't want the odds that Paul had. 

For those who competed in Mystery Fish, next season we'll have trophy's made for the winners!!!! 

The fishing would have had to speed up a little to be slow for us, but it was a fun event to be at. We had the opportunity to catch a few fish and hang out with some great people. Anytime you can start your day with a boat race, fill in some time with a rail dump and have dinner with a great group of guys is a win in my book. Next year I will have to keep the mystery fish pinned up.

Congrats to Jake and Chad, and Paul for putting on a clinic!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service