Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

With so many great events and tournament dates this year. I'd love to hear which one you are most looking forward to.

For me it's got to be the Berkley Big Bass event. Although I don't love the big fish format, I do love that Berkley is putting in the marketing dollars in the PNW and someone will go home with a boat!

Views: 495

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking forward to the Berkley Big Bass and the Jamboree that I am fishing with my wife!

Berkley Big Bass and the Wild West Pro/Am 

These days, I am down to fishing a single event...the Nixon's Moses Lake event. So, that's the one I am looking forward to the most. I didn't get to fish it last year for the first time since it's inception and I really missed it.

The 40th Annual Potholes Open is what I am looking forward to. And so many exciting new changes with this event this year so stay tuned. You will want to get your entry's in quick as it fills fast.

Whoa whoa whoa... he lives!!!!!

Josh Potter said:

These days, I am down to fishing a single event...the Nixon's Moses Lake event. So, that's the one I am looking forward to the most. I didn't get to fish it last year for the first time since it's inception and I really missed it.

I’m really looking forward to fishing the limit out big bass events for the first time, as well as Jack and Jill on Banks lake, and of course all of the pondjumperz tourneys.

Well, since last year was a wash because of working 6-7 days a week on a large construction project. I'm looking forward to all of them.



Jordan Doucet said:

Whoa whoa whoa... he lives!!!!!

Josh Potter said:

These days, I am down to fishing a single event...the Nixon's Moses Lake event. So, that's the one I am looking forward to the most. I didn't get to fish it last year for the first time since it's inception and I really missed it.

Still amongst the living...for now.

Jordan, looks like you left Potter speechless.

Josh Potter said:



Jordan Doucet said:

Whoa whoa whoa... he lives!!!!!

Josh Potter said:

These days, I am down to fishing a single event...the Nixon's Moses Lake event. So, that's the one I am looking forward to the most. I didn't get to fish it last year for the first time since it's inception and I really missed it.

Still amongst the living...for now.

I replied but I put my response in out of order.  It didn't take me long to forget how to use the functions correctly.

My hope is you still know how a reel functions correctly.
 
Josh Potter said:

I replied but I put my response in out of order.  It didn't take me long to forget how to use the functions correctly.

I went through a replacement cycle last fall....going all Zebco's! 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service