Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey guys we don't have permits in hand yet but we did get the nod that the following schedule was good.

March 28 & 29 Lake Washington
April 25 & 26 Banks
May 30 & 31 Silver
June 27 & 28 Moses
July 18 & 19 Potholes
August 22 & 23 Lake Washington

September 4 & 5 Banks Championship

We will verify after we get permits but I think we are set for 2015!

Views: 2419

Replies to This Discussion

Hey - just a heads up!
Our championship date and location may change, ABA is working on it.
Why not??? When the federation starts putting out a product that attracts more anglers than ABA or NW Bass then maybe they should schedule around it, until then maybe you should schedule around them, just a thought, think the anglers have decided upon which products are the best based upon participation numbers.
Just a thought.... better products usually are the ones that draw the most business
I think the Federation is a good product but maybe the market has changed and the federation needs to change with it.

Keith Brooks said:
WSBF Qualifier dates for 2015 have been available since March. Why schedule a conflict?

I believe people have to make choices of what they participate in, some would choose to do both circuits if that was feasible.  I myself was thinking about fishing ABA this year with my wife, that is not an option for us now.

Any update on the Championship?

Thx, Bill

We are working on Sept 11 & 12th on Banks Lake, however, we need the ok from the state on the permit date change.  I'm hoping to have an answer from them the first part of the week.
Thanks Angie, isn't that the pre fish weekend for NW?
Keep us posted. Thx again!
Yes, but the weekend before is Labor Day weekend and the weekend after NW ABA is in CA. There just isn't enough weekends in the month :)
Also, just a note, the ABA championships are Friday/Saturday.
Gotcha

Can you give the Break down for Washington east and west?  I am interested in the East Schedule

Thanks

Jeff

East:
April 25 & 26 Banks
June 27 & 28 Moses
July 18 & 19 Potholes

West:
March 28 & 29 Lake Washington
May 30 & 31 Silver
August 22 & 23 Lake Washington
Hi!
Our date change to Sept 11th and 12th on Banks Lake has been approved!!
We don't have to fight the Labor Day crowd :)
That stinks the Federation should have scheduled around the ABA events. I guess I don't have an option of fishing the Federation this year.
Hope you get my point Keith, not trying to insight controversy other than who should schedule around who, personally I wouldn't schedule around Federation and for you Federation shouldn't schedule around ABA.
Personal preference!

Keith Brooks said:

I believe people have to make choices of what they participate in, some would choose to do both circuits if that was feasible.  I myself was thinking about fishing ABA this year with my wife, that is not an option for us now.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service