Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

First of all lets start out with how many boats do you think are going to participate this year?

Secondly what are your guesses on the mystery weight this year?

Third how big do you think the big fish will be?

Fourth what weight do you think it will take to make the top 5, how about win?

Fifth how good do you think the fishing will be, fair, poor, or awesome?

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Per the weather man it looks to be a nice sunny day so with that said. I just want to catch some fish......hope my partner knows the lake better than I. I haven't been to Sammy for 2 years.

Dez- Who told you, you could open your mouth.  Someone who had a partner and then told them they can't fish it should be the one worried about the parking lot beatings

Mom does know it yet , but im not working saturday ..shhhh  lol  ..

Man it feels good to be back home , i miss all the smack talkn ! You should be worried about a beating from your partner for lack of lake info , 2 years bro , wow !! I bet you a buck you couldnt even tell me the bait that you last caught a smallie on 2 years ago .. haha

RFatt16 said:

Per the weather man it looks to be a nice sunny day so with that said. I just want to catch some fish......hope my partner knows the lake better than I. I haven't been to Sammy for 2 years.

Dez- Who told you, you could open your mouth.  Someone who had a partner and then told them they can't fish it should be the one worried about the parking lot beatings
Nevermind the answer to that question , i forgot it was on my secret bait ..lol

BigBass Dez said:

Man it feels good to be back home , i miss all the smack talkn ! You should be worried about a beating from your partner for lack of lake info , 2 years bro , wow !! I bet you a buck you couldnt even tell me the bait that you last caught a smallie on 2 years ago .. haha

RFatt16 said:

on your secret bait......man i forgot i caught it on a tube steak jig.

BigBass Dez said:
Nevermind the answer to that question , i forgot it was on my secret bait ..lol

BigBass Dez said:

RFatt16 said:

I guess you dont get what I am saying, basically if it will be won with 20 pounds then you as well will have to catch 20 pounds to win.....like I said before a very tall order on Sammamish.

BTW aren't you also known as Nobass Dez.....I remember something happened back in December during another wafish sponsored tournament, if you could remind me that would be great!

BigBass Dez said:

Who doesnt ever want to catch a 20lb bag win or lose , and btw who said anything about you winning batman ? Comments like this is how wolsky gets beat up in the parking lot by guys taller than him .. lmao  

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
I can too, I just don't want to have to catch 20#'s to win!

Austin Heyer said:

I can see that happening Ron.

It was all just a fun guess.

I'm going to be making a call to someones work about 4:45 today and talking to the person in charge. Right when she gets on the phone i will accidentally tell her that her son is planning on missing work Sat. morning
You notice he didn't reply to me, I think I scared him away!

RFatt16 said:
I'm going to be making a call to someones work about 4:45 today and talking to the person in charge. Right when she gets on the phone i will accidentally tell her that her son is planning on missing work Sat. morning

Roy , let me remind you of the rules again , i do believe this came from your thread a couple years ago :

#1 Never weigh your fish before you catch them especially publicly. Don't even think about what you're gonna catch until you hit the water
#2 Don't brag about your prefish publicly keep it to your closes buds until after the tourney.
#3 Never talk crap to your competitors, unprovoked again keep that to you buds
#4 To save yourself humiliation guess on the light side of your bag in the weigh in line if someone asks. I always figure a pound less.
#5 Don't ever publicly claim you have a lake wired before tournament day, things always change drastically on tournament day
#6 Try to find a couple of trustworthy buds you can talk patterns with
#7 never tell the location of your best spots to your buds
#8 never steal your buds best spots
#9 Never make excuses especially if your excuses could've been prevented, it just makes you look dumb
#10 Always let the scales do the talking!

If there are some other guidelines anyone wants to add in conducting yourself as a tournament angler feel free!
If anyone wants to talk crap, go for it good luck and I hope it workd out for you

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

RFatt16 said:

Again Dez, I did not say I was going to catch 20 pounds, just said if 20 pounds is going to win it I would have to catch it.....so would you if you were to win.....just like the other post a made, did you read that one?  I did not break any of my rules here. What I wrote is very logical thinking, again if 20 pounds is going to win the tournament in order to win you would have to catch 20 pounds, am I not correct in this train of thinking.  I want to win so I guess I need to try to catch 20 pounds, if you are not trying to catch 20 pounds you might as work.

Honestly though I think it will take a few pounds less to win.

I am going to add another rule which I think would also be very logical, but I think logical thinking is not your strong suite.......Never Lie to your MOM!

BigBass Dez said:

Roy , let me remind you of the rules again , i do believe this came from your thread a couple years ago :

#1 Never weigh your fish before you catch them especially publicly. Don't even think about what you're gonna catch until you hit the water
#2 Don't brag about your prefish publicly keep it to your closes buds until after the tourney.
#3 Never talk crap to your competitors, unprovoked again keep that to you buds
#4 To save yourself humiliation guess on the light side of your bag in the weigh in line if someone asks. I always figure a pound less.
#5 Don't ever publicly claim you have a lake wired before tournament day, things always change drastically on tournament day
#6 Try to find a couple of trustworthy buds you can talk patterns with
#7 never tell the location of your best spots to your buds
#8 never steal your buds best spots
#9 Never make excuses especially if your excuses could've been prevented, it just makes you look dumb
#10 Always let the scales do the talking!

If there are some other guidelines anyone wants to add in conducting yourself as a tournament angler feel free!
If anyone wants to talk crap, go for it good luck and I hope it workd out for you

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

RFatt16 said:

Your tring your best to get me going Roy ..lol  Sorry bro im not so easily shook !!  Bring  you A game and put your all in every cast and let the scales results rap up this thread ..

I hope everyone has a great day on sammy tomorrow, the buzzbait bite in 30ft is once again on FIRE !!! :-) 

Not for you it wont be.......After I get done with a few drinks with your moms I'm gonna let her in on your little plan. She'll be at the launch waiting to pick you up and get you to work.

30ft.......man who was lying to me. I was told 45ft over structure reeling at trap as fast as you can with a 7:0.1.    huh who would have guessed it
It was tough. 37 boats, 34 fish weighed. Lowe\Lebrande won with I think around 12 lbs, don't remember second, Kevin Jones and Ryan Gates took third with almost 10, me and Mark Mrzena had 4th with 4 fish and 9.60 lbs, and 5th was John Davis and Ryan Fatore with mid 7s. The bite was super early. We had all 4 fish in the boat by around 8am, and never got bit the rest of the day. We got stopped by a king county sherrif boat around 11:00 and he asked us how we were doing. When he told us the other 10 boats he talked to had nothing, the preasure was on! We looked hard for a 5th fish, but nothing was happening anywhere. Spotted one green fish, but couldn't get it to eat. Great day on the water though, an a very well run tourny. Even got a litte bit of a sunburn on the back of my neck. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day, just more fish!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service