Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Mt. St. Helens Bass Masters Silver Lake Open April 14th -RESULTS!!!

Once again, its that time of year. The Mt. St. Helens Bass Masters’ Silver Lake Memorial Open is only one month away.  This year were inviting everyone out Friday evening for a bonfire, camaraderie and Streeter's Resort will have gourmet Hot Dogs, home made fries and beverages available for only $6.00.  See the attached entry Flyer.  Don’t wait 35 boats fills up fast.

Mt. St. Helens  Bass Masters prides itself on putting together a great tournament, with great food, and a raffle that is the Mother of all Raffles. This years raffle is looking like it’s going to be the best ever.

Again this year we will be raffling off the La Paz Mexico Fishing Vacation, provided by Jonathan and Jill Roldan of Tail Hunter International, the premiere outfitter on the Sea of Cortez.  You can visit Jonathan's fishing report at http://fishreport.jonathanroldan.com/  to learn what all the fuss is about.

Finally Jonathan and Jill have also offered a special deal, to all our tournament contestant’s, see the attached flyer for the Mt. St. Helens Special.

If the flyers did not come through in the email, Please visit the website to download a copy.  http://www.mt-st-helens-bassmasters.com/Silver_Lake_Open_2012.html

Please pass this along to your clubs, and feel welcome to forward your flyers for distribution to Mt. St. Helens Bass Masters.

Steve Hastings

Mt. St. Helens Bass Masters

President

steve@hastingsfamily.com

Views: 1551

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Not exactly sure but sounds like two boats had limits and the first place team had close to 14lbs

wHAT A GRINDER! Good going TEAM BOOTH 1st place and Willie and Kim Nelson with the big fish! Thumbs up to Mt St Helens Bass Club for putting on a great event!

I had a great time fishing in my first tourney.  Was a great event and would so fish it again.  A great experience for me and I learned alot in just one day of fishing.

Hey if anyone found a black life jacket with a kill switch attached to it on the highway leaving Streeter's it would be great if I could get it back from you.  That was mine and Doug's spaz move of the day.

All,  Here's the results to the tournament. You need to scroll to the bottom of the page in the link. Joel Congrats to you and Doug on the win!  Congrats to Willie and Kim Nelson on Big Fish 7.07lbs.  35 Boats (full field for Silver Lake) 39 fish for 110lbs a 2.82lb average, and one heck of a raffle thanks to the generosity of all our sponsors. We'll have the pictures up soon, so stop back to download what ever you like.

A big Thank you to all the participants. The catch numbers still weren't what we were hoping but the best year in about 3 years.

Finally a great big Thank you to Streeters Resort.  They have really done a great job getting Streeters back to the kind of place some of us remember as kids.  They did a great job with the food, (who serves pulled pork sandwiches?)the bonfire and just wonderful hosts!

Here's the link to the results: http://www.mt-st-helens-bassmasters.com/Silver_Lake_Open_2012.html

Joel, I was the last one out and didn't see a vest when I left, so its possible that someone picked it up. I'll send and email to the club and let you know if I hear anything back.

Steve

Phil, Thanks! These things never go perfect, but other than paying out 7th place twice (doh) things went as well as possible.

Phil Mehrtens said:

wHAT A GRINDER! Good going TEAM BOOTH 1st place and Willie and Kim Nelson with the big fish! Thumbs up to Mt St Helens Bass Club for putting on a great event!

Thanks for the help Steve.  The tournament was ran great as usual and it was awesome to see a full field and so many people there for weigh in and the raffle.

Steve Hastings said:

All,  Here's the results to the tournament. You need to scroll to the bottom of the page in the link. Joel Congrats to you and Doug on the win!  Congrats to Willie and Kim Nelson on Big Fish 7.07lbs.  35 Boats (full field for Silver Lake) 39 fish for 110lbs a 2.82lb average, and one heck of a raffle thanks to the generosity of all our sponsors. We'll have the pictures up soon, so stop back to download what ever you like.

A big Thank you to all the participants. The catch numbers still weren't what we were hoping but the best year in about 3 years.

Finally a great big Thank you to Streeters Resort.  They have really done a great job getting Streeters back to the kind of place some of us remember as kids.  They did a great job with the food, (who serves pulled pork sandwiches?)the bonfire and just wonderful hosts!

Here's the link to the results: http://www.mt-st-helens-bassmasters.com/Silver_Lake_Open_2012.html

Joel, I was the last one out and didn't see a vest when I left, so its possible that someone picked it up. I'll send and email to the club and let you know if I hear anything back.

Steve

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service