Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

All

For fun-----

While it would be inappropriate for me to comment, I am interested to know what the  Wafish experts say relative to how much weight it will take to make the Moses Lake cut for Day Two?   Lots of cash on the line!  100% payback!  Heck I should be fishing!  Someday guys, some day!

Stilen

Views: 258

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get what the joke is. Someone please enlighten me...

C-RIDE said:
I really wouldn't even joke about the pre-fish thing guys. It's gonna start a bunch of crap. This is the best tournament of the year for most of us and I for one don't want to be wondering if someone has broken the rules. There will be a polygraph and I am sure that they will ask.
I believe it's is a two weeks off limits period. Not the standard one week off limits. If that's the case, ouch. Unless this person is planning on not fishing the tourney.

Mark

Mike Bess said:

C-RIDE said:
I really wouldn't even joke about the pre-fish thing guys. It's gonna start a bunch of crap. This is the best tournament of the year for most of us and I for one don't want to be wondering if someone has broken the rules. There will be a polygraph and I am sure that they will ask.
Funny stuff right there...I think it will take 18pounds 11oz...no one took that yest right?
Jon,
I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you and Brian are polygraphed at the end of this tournament, hell has officially froze over.

Jon Sessler said:
Are you sure? It's always been one week.

Mark Maderos said:
I believe it's is a two weeks off limits period. Not the standard one week off limits. If that's the case, ouch. Unless this person is planning on not fishing the tourney.

Mark

Mike Bess said:

C-RIDE said:
Now that is FUNNY.
As to the two weeks off limits, I'm not sure about that Jon. Just what I heard. Easy enough to find out though.

Mark

Mike Bess said:
Jon,
I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you and Brian are polygraphed at the end of this tournament, hell has officially froze over.

Jon Sessler said:
Are you sure? It's always been one week.

Mark Maderos said:

Mark

Mike Bess said:

C-RIDE said:
I emailed Gary Stiles to be sure a month or so ago. Definitely a two week off limits period. That being said I am not fishing it, was just curious. Saw 3 boats all weekend. It was very quiet out there last weekend.
Well I guess we wont have to worry about what kinda of weight it will take now, I just heard NOAA issued a weather advisory for Grant counties and others in E WA for Friday and Saturday. Winds gusts are predicted to be upwards of 60-75 mph. I also heard from local Western WA Coast guard that they are going send local coast guard from buoy 10 up river in the tricities area and would be available if need. As there very well may be 6-8 swells on moses.

My guess is it will be cancelled so dont bother going! Everyone should think of others and be safe!
You mean 60-75 degrees...weather is lookin good=)
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=47.10471862419946&...
I say let the wind blow. I am used to fishing big waves in the dingy. A 21' glass boat will feel like fishing from a dock or the bank.
Do you trust the weather forecast to clear up and winds to die a little, or is it gonna be rough?

It is Brutal down here in the Tri-Cities right now

Jeff

Aaron Echternkamp said:
U guys thought pre-fish was tough with the weather we are having i think its going to be tough..looking at the lake right now and its all tore up out there. I have no problems looking at it today through my living room window today. lol. 20 to 30 mph wind on friday also.

Dont think too many local guys are going to be beating up the lake b4 we get there
Just got off the phone with Stiles and he assured me they will have plenty of extra Tampax on hand for those of you that are in need.
Use a good wind sock and you guys will be fine.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service