Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

There were a few guy from this site over on Banks for the first one . B walters , S Hastings , D snodgras , Mark "hot pink shorts " , Tito , and few others .. Im excited about man . The LMB Bite should be good , And the smallies are full of steam and roamimg in numbers .. Im thinking lots of limits but its going to take atleast 18+ bag to make the top three .. I pre fished last sunday and was able to put a solid game plan down. Buzzbaits in 50ft of water , just keep casting and remember you only need five bites ...........lol Good Luck to all thats attending !!

Dez "The Rookie"

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

LOL I'm sure you are.

Next time I'll tell her to have some pasta ready and you'll really see what she can throw down

BTW how the hell did this topic get so far off based???????????????? HAhaha

BigBass Dez said:
DONE !! lol
RFatt16 said:
Keep talking $hit and no more dinners at moms house for you

BigBass Dez said:
Thanks for the catch pillsbury dough boy !! it was suppose to say "Im excited about it man "
Its freaking hot outside and my fingers are not moving as fast as my brain !!

RFatt16 said:
Could you please explain this sentence "Im excited about man" knowing you it was supposed to say I'm excited by men by what did you mean???????
See ya there.
I TT Roy Vanslyke this morning said he is leaving out tonight , Gonna be a fun wkend !!

Misanthrope said:
I will be there. It is in my backyard and I have been practicing all month. I think it will take about 17.5 to win it. Mark my words, 20lbs IS NOT HAPPENING this year.
He started the topic by asking who is going, you dumbass, of course he is fishing it.
I won't be there but I am guessing that it will take around 18.5 to win it.

Misanthrope said:
So you aren't showing up?

BigBass Dez said:

Misanthrope said:
I will be there. It is in my backyard and I have been practicing all month. I think it will take about 17.5 to win it. Mark my words, 20lbs IS NOT HAPPENING this year.
Something tells me that you didnt bother reading this thread that "I" started .. Yes i will be there , i'll be sure to look for ya , whats your name man ?

Misanthrope said:

BigBass Dez said:

Misanthrope said:
Or maybe he doesn't care what some faceless moron thinks?

Misanthrope said:
So I guess his inability to give a damn is based off of the obvious fact that the winning weight is way out of his reach?

Eric DeLay said:
He started the topic by asking who is going, you dumbass, of course he is fishing it.
I won't be there but I am guessing that it will take around 18.5 to win it.

Misanthrope said:

BigBass Dez said:

Misanthrope said:
Come on man dont believe the hype , im a changed man .. I come in peace .. Real Talk , I just like to put faces to the screen names .. so that whenever i talk a lil sMack you will know that its harmless !!

*Not the case for all !!!

Misanthrope said:
I would tell you but I don't want you to waste one of your strikes on me dog.

BigBass Dez said:
Something tells me that you didnt bother reading this thread that "I" started .. Yes i will be there , i'll be sure to look for ya , whats your name man ?

Misanthrope said:

BigBass Dez said:

Misanthrope said:
Dez,

Misanthrope will be easy to spot at the tourey. He will be fishing with Lloyd.
Those guys better stop pissing of Mr Delay or there time will be short lived here !!

Josh Potter said:
Dez,

Misanthrope will be easy to spot at the tourey. He will be fishing with Lloyd.
Now what fun would that be? Phones are too easy. Typing is much slower and then anyone interested in my day to day life can get a little glance in. I know tons of people care what i do day to day, Delay being one of them. ;)

Misanthrope said:
Maybe you two should just call each other?

RFatt16 said:
LOL I'm sure you are.

Next time I'll tell her to have some pasta ready and you'll really see what she can throw down

BigBass Dez said:
DONE !! lol
RFatt16 said:

BigBass Dez said:
Thanks for the catch pillsbury dough boy !! it was suppose to say "Im excited about it man "

RFatt16 said:
Could you please explain this sentence "Im excited about man" knowing you it was supposed to say I'm excited by men by what did you mean???????
OOOO Boy , I tried to warn them .. They never learn man!! Darn it , i was hoping dude would man up and drop a name .. Too late now E-thug is here now , No love for the other side !!!

RFatt16 said:
Now what fun would that be? Phones are too easy. Typing is much slower and then anyone interested in my day to day life can get a little glance in. I know tons of people care what i do day to day, Delay being one of them. ;)

Misanthrope said:
Maybe you two should just call each other?

RFatt16 said:
LOL I'm sure you are.

BigBass Dez said:
DONE !! lol
RFatt16 said:

BigBass Dez said:

RFatt16 said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service