Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey everybody, working on a project that calls for a vertical photo of an angler with a smallmouth. I've seen some killer ones here throughout the course of a year, but do any of you have smallmouth photos that you think are "Holy shizzle!!!"?

I'd like to see 'em.

Shangle

Views: 389

Replies to This Discussion

Any action pics?

I got some good teachers! I have a lot to learn as a young grasshopper!

Wolsky looks like a murderer with a beard.

These are for Snake

Just go to Tag's page, he has a slide show of monster smallies.
+1

John Mark Minica said:
Just go to Tag's page, he has a slide show of monster smallies.

I think the 5 lb. 11 oz. smallie I got a couple weeks ago on Washington is my best smallmouth picture.

Here is the side view of the same fish.

Then there was this fish on Whatcom two Halloween's ago.  I don't know how big it was as I didn't have a scale but I think it is the biggest smallmouth I have caught because of the girth.  If anyone wants to fish Whatcom this Halloween, you should come up!!  Best day of the year for me on that lake every year!!

Berto- you are the man! How many picures do you have on that camera or hard drive of yours maybe you should send that over to Shangle....Im sure he would have a thousand to choose from.  I am glad you dont have any pictures of me, my friends call me the " long arm bandit" when holding fish for pictures!

Some nice ones here! Next question: who has these in HIGH RESOLUTION?

Austin, PM me please.

JS

Hmmm....There are some interesting takes on what is a "quality picture."  I'm seeing pics with tails chopped off, grainy pics, bad lighting....and some HUGE fish! 

I'm thinking picture clarity, lighting, and backdrop have to come before fish size....which is convenient for me since I catch only small ones.  Here's a couple I like.

not a smallmouth but a fine picture nontheless

Well played Pat

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service