Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

SammamishYak's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Update... looks like they are getting close to a deal. :) http://nwsportsmanmag.com…"

SammamishYak replied May 10, 2016 to Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish to Close to All Fishing Effective May 1st

83 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Dana Steiner

"I have yet to hear of any tickets being issued. I don't know what the fines would be…"

SammamishYak replied May 10, 2016 to Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish to Close to All Fishing Effective May 1st

83 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Dana Steiner

"I will see you out there Saturday. Going to mount a american flag on the boat. "

SammamishYak replied May 5, 2016 to Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish to Close to All Fishing Effective May 1st

83 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Dana Steiner

"I am going to continue to fish until I am cited. I don't believe this is going to be…"

SammamishYak replied May 3, 2016 to Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish to Close to All Fishing Effective May 1st

83 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Dana Steiner

"I will be interested to see how willing the state will be to enforce it. Sounds like…"

SammamishYak replied May 3, 2016 to Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish to Close to All Fishing Effective May 1st

83 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Dana Steiner

"The contour lines are from the Navtronics map I exported off the card. I then overla…"

SammamishYak replied Jun 7, 2015 to Insight Genesis mapping

3 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Chris Blandi

"Pretty cool. I have been making maps like these for the last couple years using the…"

SammamishYak replied Jun 7, 2015 to Insight Genesis mapping

3 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Chris Blandi

"Zack, I’m on the Eastside as well. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to go padd…"

SammamishYak replied Apr 12, 2013 to Thinking about taking up kayak bass fishing

14 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Sam Makarevich

"I have been bass fishing out of my Native Ultimate 14.5' kayak for 3 years. I absolu…"

SammamishYak replied Mar 28, 2013 to Thinking about taking up kayak bass fishing

14 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Sam Makarevich

"Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will check these out online and try to make a…"

SammamishYak replied Jun 27, 2012 to Camping Recommendations for SMB trip?

4 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by SammamishYak

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service