Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

What went down on the river this past Sat/ Sun  ??  Who made the state team ??  I checked the web site , no mention of results !!

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Aaron E 1st, Mark Maderos 2nd, Gene Beatty 3rd, Tony Lind 4th, Jeremy Percifield 5th, Don Hogue 6th, Nicole ??? 7th, Ron Mace 8th, Jake Cook 9th, Jeff Boyer 10th, Mithch Ratchford 11th, Terry Day 12th. That's as close as I can remember the order.
Fishing Saturday was very good and alot of good bags came in. Water and weather were calm and you could fish anywhere on the river. Sunday the wind blew hard and limited many anglers to where they could fish. Weight was way down on Sunday.
My weights were 13.52 on Sat and 9.47 on Sunday. I have no idea what place these were good for because Ken hasn't posted the results.
Jeff Mc Broom weighed a giant on Sat. and Terry Day had a huge bag on Sunday. Other than that, I don't have much details to offer.

Mark
Good job Marky Mark

Mark Maderos said:
Aaron E 1st, Mark Maderos 2nd, Gene Beatty 3rd, Tony Lind 4th, Jeremy Percifield 5th, Don Hogue 6th, Nicole ??? 7th, Ron Mace 8th, Jake Cook 9th, Jeff Boyer 10th, Mithch Ratchford 11th, Terry Day 12th. That's as close as I can remember the order.
Fishing Saturday was very good and alot of good bags came in. Water and weather were calm and you could fish anywhere on the river. Sunday the wind blew hard and limited many anglers to where they could fish. Weight was way down on Sunday.
My weights were 13.52 on Sat and 9.47 on Sunday. I have no idea what place these were good for because Ken hasn't posted the results.
Jeff Mc Broom weighed a giant on Sat. and Terry Day had a huge bag on Sunday. Other than that, I don't have much details to offer.

Mark
Getting second behind Aaron is pretty much like getting first right? Good job guys....and girl! That is great to see Nicole make the team.

Mark Maderos said:

Mark
Way to go Marky Mark , 2nd place overall is a great ccomplishment !!
looks like yet another trip to the divisionals bro :-) , do you know where you guys are going yet ?
Thanks guys!!! Im still in shock that i did this well for my first solo bass tournament!! So excited for new mexico and to represent wa state!!
Good work Mark!
Sorry Nichole, I didn't know your last name for my original post.

Nichole Brady said:
Thanks guys!!! Im still in shock that i did this well for my first solo bass tournament!! So excited for new mexico and to represent wa state!!
Its all good. no worries.... :)

Mark Maderos said:

Nichole Brady said:
Way to go Mark. Nice job and congrats to everyone else that made the team.
Now everyone better know her name this girl can fish!

Mark Maderos said:

Nichole Brady said:
Thank you Andy!! Your too nice....... :)

Andy Smith said:
Now everyone better know her name this girl can fish!

Mark Maderos said:

Nichole Brady said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service