Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

What is your biggest bass of 2012 and what did you get it on?

Views: 1509

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I gotta ask...what's a CFC?

Its a craw/chunk bait i had made, needs some tweeking but it was money right out the door. But since i moved back to Cali last year I havent been able to make any new stuff, i HOPE by spring I will be able to make more, but life happens more than not it seems.

Joel Alinen said:

Ok I gotta ask...what's a CFC?

7lb. 9oz. Lm that puked up a 12" cutthroat trout at the boat. Might have been 8 with the troot but I'll never know. Caught on a spinner bait in prefish for C'da tournament last spring. I have never cracked the 8 pound mark but hope to soon.

7.2 largie on the Hudd Deluxe. The fish was on the deep side of an isolated weed line. Next year's should be much bigger!

tough year for me.... biggest was prolly the 3lb smallie at potholes up in dunes tryin for largies, on a 6inch watermelon senko.

5.30 smallie . club tournament , Mid Columbia River March 2012 , Custom Speed Trap

I had a bigger smallie than largemouth in 2012. I got a pb 7lbs-13oz smallie from Osoyoos

1.5 LMB caught on a mepps spinner and spongebob pole and matching reel in cowlitz county.

I need to get up there an find a giant smallie my pb is a 4.5ber

Now, is the time Mark to be up here and hit Lake Washington.  This is the best time to get one over 5lbs.  Later in the spring head to tri-cities or Chelan for your 5+ lbs smallie.

Mark Lassagne said:

I need to get up there an find a giant smallie my pb is a 4.5ber

What part of the lake and what time of the year? What bait and weather conditions?  PM me for all the specifics.

Shane Hoelzle said:

I had a bigger smallie than largemouth in 2012. I got a pb 7lbs-13oz smallie from Osoyoos

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service