Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I know this is a cheap way to go. But i would like to look in to two off these. I currently have a Quantum Catalyst with a Cabelas Tourny trail 6'6". I like the rod but the reel has some problems. the Part around the spool just comes off. Anyone ever use these rods? I know the reel is good but im not sure abou the rod. Any help will do.

Happy Fishing, Spencer

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

I have used Mitchell reels for years and have never had a problem. they are one of the best buys for the price. To beet the quality of a $50 dollar Mitchell reel you have to spend around $100 on another brand. I haven't used their rods but if they are the same quality as their reels i would say go for it.
My dad has the rod, and he doesn't like it, but i love it. He only doesn't like it because he is a trout fisherman and always uses an ultralight rod... he says its "to big..." I love the rod personally, and think that it is a great setup. I'm looking into the 6'6" one myself... You don't need the most expensive setup on the market, (Daiwa Steez), but this setup is great!!!

J-Dawg
Ya no kidding! Why are som eof them so d*** expensive?

J-Dawg said:
My dad has the rod, and he doesn't like it, but i love it. He only doesn't like it because he is a trout fisherman and always uses an ultralight rod... he says its "to big..." I love the rod personally, and think that it is a great setup. I'm looking into the 6'6" one myself... You don't need the most expensive setup on the market, (Daiwa Steez), but this setup is great!!!

J-Dawg
WARRANTY and QUALITY are probably the 2 biggest

Spencer Durand said:
Ya no kidding! Why are som eof them so d*** expensive?

J-Dawg said:

J-Dawg

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service