Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Figure I'll make this a collective of 2011 fishing reports for  Lake Tapps

Views: 1643

Replies to This Discussion

LOL...I didn't tell them exactly where we were though. But I'm sure Kevin and a couple others could make an educated guess. And I don't think they are after 30's anyway. Just saying.

Glad you enjoyed the salmon. Should be more on the way

Way to go Sam,thats an awesome day. Lake Tapps has been giving me the finger. I think I'm just going to perch fish the rest of the year(haha) I have a couple days off this week,might have to give her a go or maybe Mayfield.
Fished Tapps this morning, boated 3.......31", 30.25", and a 28.5". All caught burning a bucktail. Also got a big Smallie on the bucktail around 5 pounds. Mike.
Sweet dude!
Well done Mike! I went out this morning and picked up a few smallies,couldn't pay a musky to follow,never saw one. Oh well,I'll give it another go sometime early next week.
A couple from tuesday on a bucktail, a 30.5" (in the net) and a 32". Saw a couple of big girls. Mike.
A couple recent Tapps fish......a 32" (in the net) and a 34". Seems to be the year for small fish. Both caught on  bucktails. Mike.
Well done Mike! I swear if I was specifically targeting smallies,I'd catch bigger muskies. Other than the 43,I'm getting very small fish. Can't get the big fish to bite

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service