Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hit Tapps today with Kevin. Put a very nice 3lb or so smallie in the net. On a crankbait. Water temps 47-49 degrees. Stained. Quite a few anglers. Close to full pool. Maybe a foot or so to go. Great to be back on the water.

Views: 1992

Replies to This Discussion

Happy 4th of July everybody. Spent half the day musky hunting. Put a fat 42 x 18 musky in the frabill. Also got to play with the  new camera in the water. Got the tiger off a point on a bucktail. Pretty nice till the traffic showed up. Ahh its good to be an American..

right on Todd! Love the under water pic too. Took my boy perch fishing up there earlier in the week. Lots of 'lil baitfish up shallow

Spent the evening on the water with my netgirl. Very sunny and warm. A great day on the water with her. We picked up a nice 2 lb smallie and a good 41.5 inch tiger. Got her on a black musky killer and the smallie on it too. Water temps were in the low 70's. I have a hell of a net girl..

Its been awhile so here are some photos from the last few weeks on Tapps. From planer boards..yes trolling with planer boards for muskies on Tapps. And a couple of pics of some fish caught over the days. With my buddy Ryan and Mike a guide from Illinois put a few muskies in the frabill..

Fished Tapps sunday for a few hours. Got a nice 43" off the flat near Driftwood Point. Then hooked up with Kevin about 930 am..and we got a hot little 30 incher that hit me twice on a Showgirl buck. Good Times..

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service