Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

The tentative 2013 NW Bass schedule is posted on Nixon's Facebook page. I'm not on "the facebook" but it was forwarded to me by a friend who is. The good news is, despite all the talk of Gary hanging it up after this year, he will be back to run it again in 2013. That is not a rumor or gossip but directly from his mouth. Here is how it stands today.

April 13th Banks Lake

June 8th Potholes

July 13th Tri-cities

August 10th Umatilla/Boardman

Championship Sept 21-22 TBD

The first glaring point is that there is no May tournament scheduled. I am personally dissapointed we won't be on Lake Washington in May but understand why. The second is there are only 4 qualifying events scheduled. Any thoughts? I spoke with Gary for a while today and he wants to hear what all of us think and says that nothing is final. It sounds like the condensed schedule is due to lack of participation this year. Some believe it's because there were too many events scheduled this year. I personally believe it has more to do with folks finances than schedules but this is the feedback Gary wants to help make a good decision on the schedule next year.

Views: 1119

Replies to This Discussion

I say skip August so those of with families have about 2 months off from tournaments seeing if the july tournament was early July and the Championship was still late Sept. We could take family trips, Gary and Lisa could actually use their boat at Cuer De Lane, and everyone takes a good break.  Come back in September Batteries fully charged ready to have an awesome champion ship.   What do you guys think?

Now that sounds like a winner! 

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

I say skip August so those of with families have about 2 months off from tournaments seeing if the july tournament was early July and the Championship was still late Sept. We could take , Gary and Lisa could actually use their boat at Cuer De Lane, and everyone takes a good break.  Come back in September Batteries fully charged ready to have an awesome champion ship.   What do you guys think?

Yeah, 246. Definitely 246.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service