Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

The guys running this weekend's Frostbite gave us a copy of the results so posting those for others to see.

The Total Weight columns are from left to right: Day 1 weight, Day 2 weight in small numbers, and then total weekend weight.

Views: 564

Replies to This Discussion

So, it looks as if Boomer continued his 2013 romp with yet another win.  Lets see, two NWB wins, NWB AOY, Jack and Jill champs, Frostbite champs, ABA Champs-winning a boat on the river and many high finishes in the North Idaho ABA circuit. All in all not a bad year for a guy who is basically a donut.  Actually, I think that this just shows what a guy is capable of if HE TEAMS WITH THE RIGHT PARTNERS.  Seriously,  Jake, GREAT WORK THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! You and all three of your partners are class acts. (Especially your wife)   See ya on the trail next year!

Stilen

If you look closely at the ramblings of Mr. Stiles, you'll notice there is one sentence that actually has value.

"See ya on the trail next year!" 

For those who don't know, the word is out that NWBass, and Mr. Stiles will be back for 2014.  Getting the details out of Gary about what, where and when isn't very easy.  Especially since listening to him talk while he's excited is like watching circus apes drive a car...  Eitheway, Gary has assured me that details about a bigger, better, badder circuit will be out soon. 

As for the tournament season that Jay and I had, we feel extremely blessed, so thank you..  The results are great, but more importantly, we dig this sport and the friends we've made while competing in it. 

As for the Frostbite, there were some key performances that need attention.  My #1 would be the cojones that Mr. Tadlock must have to stay in the main lake well after the wind reached 35+mph.  We left our area well before he did, and ran what I call the "carpet cleaner" for an hour.

#2 would be all the comeback performances.  I believe it takes a lot of mustard to come back from a less than ideal day one, and sack them up.  That's a serious mind game, and not always easy.  Bill Smith, Bongers and Ryan, Walker and Ruffin along with a few other teams put the hurt on day 2.  Nice work. 

It was fun tournament.  Hope to see everybody next season, wherever our circus clown Director puts us.

- j.boomer

Jake , thanks for the kind words brother , you guys rocked it out there :) 

Mark and I were able to catch several largemouth. I was just curious if anyone else got a few to bite. It was the first time I think we ever caught largemouth during the Frostbite.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service