Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Borderline Bassin' Contenders is hosting its Lake Whatcom Spring Open team tournament Saturday, April 27th, 2019.
WHERE: Lake Whatcom, Bloedel Donovan boat launch
WHEN: April 27th, 2019. Drivers meeting 6:15 AM. Weigh-in 3:00 PM.
COST: $100 per team and $20 optional big fish buy-in. CASH ONLY
RULES: Five-fish limit, .25-pound dead fish penalty. Off-limits start the Monday before the event. No fishing allowed during prefish as the lake is closed to fishing until the 27th.

NOTE: You do need an AIS sticker to launch and there will be a $60 annual fee/ $10 daily fee. You can take a course from the City of Bellingham for $10 off the annual fee.

Views: 237

Replies to This Discussion

Are the folks going to be at the launch selling the AIS stickers, or do we need to get them ahead of time?

They will be at the launch. They have always waived the one-day fee for this tournament in the past. Bring extra cash just in case, though.

John Mark Minica said:

Are the folks going to be at the launch selling the AIS stickers, or do we need to get them ahead of time?

They will be charging folks $10 for a one day AIS pass which is $10 less than before. They also will be charging $60 for the annual pass if you don’t take their online course. This is $10 more than before. They will not be waiving the fee and charging the club $5 per boat without a pass this year from my understanding.
Also we will be giving away a colvan cooler and piano tackle bag after the weigh in to two lucky competitors. I'll be at the ramp at 4am to start registering teams. If you want a copy of the registration form that you can fill out to save time in the morning, email me at rehawes99@gmail.com. Also there is a 1lb penalty not .25lbs per dead fish.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Roy Hawes
Tournament Director 360 932 6357

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service