Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Most of you guys and gals know that we ( Sniper Lures ) have been paying $ 200 for big fish per NW BASS tournament and $ 300 for the NW BASS championship. I think we have been doing this for 5 or 6 years now.

This year we decided to change it up a little and award the Sniper Box to the team that weighed in the big fish in each tourney. We also decided that we would do a cumulative big fish weight challenge. The cumulative weight was based on each teams biggest fish weighed each tourney. Of course this means you would have had to declare your biggest fish. The cumulative weight award is a cool $ 1000 bucks to the team that put up the most weight. The award will be presented at the NW BASS awards / drivers meeting and barbeque hosted by Nixon's Marine.

We never heard a negative responce to this decision and it seemed to have been embraced by all. We received e-mail after e-mail comending our attempt to spice things up a tad. One of the coolest things are the comments and the thanks we have received in regard to the Sniper Box. The only negative thing in regard to all this is having to tell an angler that the only way to get a Sniper Box is to get big fish for the tourney. Now that is cool !

We apologize that this wasn't posted earlier. Life at the home of Sniper has had it's challenges this year. But we are really strong and moving forward. Sniper will continue the SNIPER BIG FIG FISH CHALLENGE in 2012 but i would venture to believe we will change it up a little or BIG !

SNIPER BIG FISH CHALLENGE TOP TEN RESULTS :

1. HOBBS / WOLSKY                         19.24

2. NINE / TADLOCK                           18.96

3. HALL / TURNER                             18.48

4. STEINER / LACEY                          18.22

5. MCCONVILLE / INNOCENTI            17.94

6. TREFFERY / LIPPINCOTT                17.68

7. DOVER / O'DAY                             17.36

8. GEMMILL / MCMANNIS                   17.28

9. MARCANTONIO / MATKOWSKI        17.22

1O. WALCKER / RUFFIN                      16.86

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to Mike and Ron!  We will kick your butts next year unless we have to fish Banks Lake twice again in one year!

Thanks to Dan and Barb at Sniper Lures.  You are both awesome; you make great products that let us enjoy fishing, and you put back into the sport in every possible way!  I am proud to call you both friends!

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio

10TH PLACE ?? WE SUCK !! lol  ooo well maybe next year !!

Thanks Dan , Gary and Lisa  for your contribution and making it yet another exciting year too fish NW BASS , All of you guyz ROCK !!

Dan/Barb,

As allways you both are top notch! You guys put soo much back into the sport. Thanks again for the great bbq at the ABA championship. Sniper Lures is the one product that I will allways stand up for.

cs

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service