Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

As we all know, there are some fantastic fishermen on this site. I would like to hear from everyone regarding their techniques, gear, and any tips regarding flipping and pitching

Views: 280

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a lot of us have been pitching so far this year so thought this might be a good one to bring back.

Techniques: I mainly us an underhand pitch to cover, I am lacking distance now but its something I'm working on=). I found that I can get a big MOP-JIG to skip with a nice, quick, underhand pitch which is cool...just gotta work on distance and less splash!

Gear: I use a 7ft Heavy Dawai Light and tough worming rod and a custom made rod with a Lamiglas XMG 702 blank. For reels and line I use Revo's with braid and 15lb fluro

Lures: Jigs w/ craws, Beavers w/ punch skirts, Tubes, and brush hogs. The colors I like are black and blue, green pumpkin, or watermelon red.

Tips: I dont think I'm allowed to give tips tell I catch a LM this year pitchin=) In the past I would say be stealthy, present a nice long pitch with little splash.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service