Sunrise at 6:58 am

3:00 pm Weigh In

$250 Entry Fee per Club

$20 Big Stringer Option Pot per boat

$10 Big Fish Option Pot per boat

80% Payback

Team Tournament

• Up to 5 Boats per club
  • Up to 2 Anglers per Boat (Ideally the top ten in points standings for each club)
  • The winning club will be determined by the average 5 fish limit weight for the club. (See Rule #5 below)

For Information Contact:

Jordan Doucet (425) 218-0520

Jordan.Doucet@gmail.com

Views: 3862

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Whats wrong with just joining a club???

There is alot of clubs out there that, in this recession are seeing diminished numbers of members and would appreciate a new face.

I've put 14 years into Western and have met alot of lifetime friends both in the club and in other clubs....dont change the rules of a "Club Fish Off" rather inforce them and get folks in the clubs....my 2 cents.

So should "paper clubs" be banned also? The purpose of my idea was to possibly generate revenue for THIS site in which 556 bass fisherman are members. Jordan shouldn't have to put any of his money into this site. He's allready putting in countless hours of his time, which is invaluable. Site support has greatly diminished with this recession. However, I don't see my idea going anywhere. Evergreen has also seen a slight drop in membership, and we're allways looking for new faces.
I am looking forward to fishing this tournament for the first time! Sounds like it will be a blast!  Hopefully I can get enough confidence going to actually catch fish on this lake in a tournament!!  LOL
Stop the BS Parnsworth, your the ringer for the WBA this year!

David Parnicky said:
I am looking forward to fishing this tournament for the first time! Sounds like it will be a blast!  Hopefully I can get enough confidence going to actually catch fish on this lake in a tournament!!  LOL
Is there going to be a WAFish team?

I fell out of the point race last March, but thank goodness that you put the tournament on the opening weekend of both modern firearm deer opener and the waterfowl opener, or I would not be fishing.  I actually was not planning on fishing until our club needed another volunteer.

So you see your own downfall will be the sceduling of your event. I also know why there is no off limits, this help does not benefit the teams from Olympia or Puyallup for that matter, we don't want to drive up there in 2 hours of traffic to fish all day and drive home in 2 hours of traffic. This no off limits just is there to try to equalize the playing field from the boys who know how to fish from the South, and the boys that are TRYING to fish from the North.

I hope you do weigh the same as me, to me this will be a victory in my mind, This will be only the 3rd time I have fished Lake Sammamish in October/September, the previous 2 times were the previous years tournaments.  As far as time on the water you have me beat hands down, there is something to be said for skill not just hard work, this is why Evergreen will win, you will cancel me out then Evergreens 4 other teams won't just cancel your other 4 teams out but the will destroy them.

Willie Parsons our club President will be in the top 5 for individual weights even though he is newer to the sport he is a quick learner and a very hard worker I think last year his team weighed the most for our team, Phil Johnson has won boats in NW Bass, and is our perenial AOY winner, he is our team powerhouse and has the skill and know how, to kick everyones butt. I know Jeff Abbott is fishing, another 2 time NW Bass Championship winner, his record on the water speaks for itself, and then there is me, I am not the greatest but I usually can scrap something together on that lake.  I didn't mention any of our other club members names because they are our secret weapons.  As with every team to be sucessfull it takes some players to be good but it takes all the players to be great.  Evergreen falls into the category of a little better than GREAT!

I am just wondering if the Hawg Hunters are going to show up this year? Does anyone know if they have participated in the last 2 years??

Jordan Doucet said:

Gosh Ron, it's amazing you have time to fit in club tournaments amongst all the other stuff you do. How are you looking in the points standings this year?

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
I just think that the clubs from the south are just better at catching fish at lake sammamish then the clubs that are closer. Just look at the last two years results, CCBC and Evergreen 1st and 2nd both years. While some clubs are dreaming, CCBC and Evergreen are DOING!
Don't get your hopes up, nobody would invite you anyhow!

Josh Potter said:
I agree with you Larry, everyone should be encouraged to join a club, that is the best base for learning how to fish, but also for making great friends, and getting away from the house one afternoon a month.

Larry Sullivan said:

Whats wrong with just joining a club???

There is alot of clubs out there that, in this recession are seeing diminished numbers of members and would appreciate a new face.

I've put 14 years into Western and have met alot of lifetime friends both in the club and in other clubs....dont change the rules of a "Club Fish Off" rather inforce them and get folks in the clubs....my 2 cents.

I think you should be banned!!! When's that last time you caught a fish on Sammamish in a tournament?  If you are fishing the event you might need to come prefish with Sumich and I this weekend to break your curse.
Chad Simon said:
So should "paper clubs" be banned also? The purpose of my idea was to possibly generate revenue for THIS site in which 556 bass fisherman are members. Jordan shouldn't have to put any of his money into this site. He's allready putting in countless hours of his time, which is invaluable. Site support has greatly diminished with this recession. However, I don't see my idea going anywhere. Evergreen has also seen a slight drop in membership, and we're allways looking for new faces.
I tried to ban myself, but we needed another boater. I had a great prefish a week ago on all your spots! I've caught fish every year in this tourny, so you're crazy! How come you didn't fish the scholarship this weekend, and donate your money to us like everyone else? Momentum and confidence are priceless, and right now I'm feeling pretty darn good! I have my own secret ringer this year from Sportco. He is bringing some secret baits from Skinny Bear and Panic Minnow that haven't hit the shelves yet! To bad you don't know about them. How many 2nd place trophies will this be for you on Sammamish? I still have never got 2nd in a team tourny. Some of us just know how to get it done!

Nicely done Chad! Ron needs to be sat down from time to time.

I have fished 2 tournaments on Sammamish and both with massive handicaps (Delay and Bess). The first time I fished with Delay and Ron was fishing with Wolski. I am trying to remember where we finished......now I remember. A few spots ahead of Ron and Mike.

How many times do we need to have this talk? Stick to fishing; you are good at it. Talking trash and trying to be humorous; not so much.
Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
Don't get your hopes up, nobody would invite you anyhow!

Josh Potter said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service