Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

So who will be at the Freeze Your Bass Blast on the 21st?

I'll be there bright an early enjoying breakfast and sipping on a Wired make sure to come say whats up.

-J

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

I think there will be alot of 6.5 to 7.25 limits brought in and probably around 9 pounds to win. More importantly I think whoever catches the big fish will win $1000 plus first place payout.
I'm thinking it will actually be more in the 10.5 range to take this one judgin on how its been out there the last couple of weeks.
11.5lbs will be around the number and i think a high 4 low 5 is gonna be the big fish.

I'll see you guys out there after the tourny. I'm in for the Raffle only, i think i have more luck there than in the tourny. LOL
my gut says 10lbs will be the magic number and should at least put you up near the top. but I do agree that we will see alot of 6-7 "limits". I think the bite will be tougher than it has in prior weeks...

troy
I am going off of the past two tournies the first year it took a little over 14 last year took around twelve. Yeah this year it only 3 fish, but if I remember big fish the first year was around 3.85 and last year low 4 using this info is how I came up with my numbers. I think the best tournament days usually only equal your average days and never equal your better than average prefish days.
I agree with Ron. It will be around 9.5 to win it. It is a lot easier to catch a bunch of big ones when there are 5 boats instead of 30 on the lake. That's what I hear anyways. I will be fishing with Mike Bess even though we have never caught any fish in February on Sammamish.
Eric is a liar about not catching any fish in Feb. he catches them really good! Sand Bagger!
Good Luck everybody!
Hey, save a donut for me! Looking forward to it.
John I will save you two!

John McHenry said:
Hey, save a donut for me! Looking forward to it.
Hey fellas, bring some extra dough to the tourney. I've got St. Croix giving us 15 rods to sell at 50% off retail for the anglers fishing our tourney. Legend Elite, Legend Tournament, and Mojo Bass rods.
As for the tourney weights, probably whatever Jordan comes in with. Thinking around 10.2
Greg Johnson and John Cooper won with 10.5lbs, they had a big fish of 4.5lbs. Big fish of the tourny was like 4.91. We had a limit of 7.15lbs, but no bigguns, and didn't place in the money. I know of at least one other limit that didn't place either. Fish were very cooperative early with lots of action.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service