Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

This is an awesome opportunity for someone to shine. I will set up Randy with baits and a rod to take home. I will also show up and send you guys off with snacks, lunch, water or what ever i can do to make this huge for Randy. 

So what ever we have to do i am 200% behind helping to make this happen. One thing though is if is to happen this weekend i need to know before Thursday because of NW BASS this Saturday. After Sunday i am free. So if we can wait until next week were golden. i can show up anytime.

Dan Johnson

Views: 268

Replies to This Discussion

This is an inspiring and amazing story. I have never been more proud to be a Wafish member and supporter. I am so glad that Randy enjoyed his first outing and everyone who made it possible did a tremendous job to really make it special. To Jordan who is the creator of this site I say once again thanks and keep it up. I will be making a donation tomorrow.
Nice job to all who stepped up! Special props to Joanne for doing this for Randy! I will keep your family in my prayers! It was very neat to see on the news. I'm proud to be a wafish member, and a supporter of sniper lures!
I watched this on the news yesterday. I was very impressed by everybody envolved. Great job folks!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service