Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Would be interested to hear how it went for others. I only made it as far as Tiger Mountain on Thursday afternoon after work before my transmission refused to go uphill. Lost the high speed clutch pack inside, and my rig is in the shop waiting for a tranny rebuild.

Mike couldn't bring his boat since his brand new electric motor was faulty, so we had to miss the Championship!

What a year to forget. Washed out of three tourneys this year due to boat problems, then a tow vehicle problem for the Championships. If it weren't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all!

So how was the bite?

Views: 704

Replies to This Discussion

Thx Dana. I'll check it out>>>

Dana, that's in CA! I thought you had someone over in your area??

I just fell off the chair.
If you zoom in you can tell he has that thing dialed in, 2 fingers on the brake for safety and a nifty little basket to carry important stuff.

Josh Potter said:
He still uses it when we aren't around.
Willie not only is it dialed but he has his game face on as well.

I thought we were friends?  

Willie Parsons said:

If you zoom in you can tell he has that thing dialed in, 2 fingers on the brake for safety and a nifty little basket to carry important stuff.

Josh Potter said:
We are, I was just observing how comfortable you seemed to be on your scooter/hoveround.

Mike Bess said:

I thought we were friends?  

Willie Parsons said:

Josh Potter said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service