Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

It's good to see Gene Batey on the site. i know who he is but he doesn't know me, but as a fellow tri-cities guy i would like to hear Gene's and other east siders thoughts on somethng that gripes me to no end. 
that is the coasties poaching our spots after we have worked week in and week out to develop and learn them. 
I can't tell you how many times i've had a coastie pull up right where I'm fishng and act as if he "discovered" the spot on his own. 

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

So I live on the westside and spend all my free time on the eastside, am I a coastie or a eastsider.

I grew up on the westside but went to school on the eastside WSU. Have to make money on the westside. Am I a coastie or a eastsider?

Going to retire on the east but currently reside on the westside. Does that make me a coastie or eastsider.

If you move over do you leave behind the title of coastie? are you just a eastsider stuck on the westside?

So if you worked in Richland and grew up in tricities then had to move to the westside to survive the economy are you now a coastie?

All these seem to be parking lot topics every year :)

Personally I am tired of the coastie eastside rival BS got enough of that with UW WSU!

I'll throw in my 2 cents on poachers. They exist novice & pros and everything in between. Makes no difference east or west! Get used to it adapt and quit bitching! There's money on the line. To some people that amount of money is ethic altering, therefor they poach to think they can gain an advantage. In most case those same poachers end up mind f****G themselves. What comes around goes around. I don't like it, I just deal with it. I've had top 10 guys poach my spot when I was coming up, and I have been fortunate enough to have been doing this long enough to see allot of those things go full circle. It's great when you see a local pro :) that poached from you 10+ years ago get poached. Ouch :)
Wow this discussion is AWESOME!! Coasties Rule!!!!
Hey Pat if I find a beaver hut way back in the west arm on Potholes and someone from eastern WA has it on their GPS already am I a poacher? I have never shared a hut with anyone while I was fishing it, but I know many people from over there fish some of the same huts I do!!!
I think the correct term is 206'ers
P.J. stand for Poaching Jerk. Those hut belong to eastside angler!!!!!!

P.J. Koshi said:
Hey Pat if I find a beaver hut way back in the west arm on Potholes and someone from eastern WA has it on their GPS already am I a poacher? I have never shared a hut with anyone while I was fishing it, but I know many people from over there fish some of the same huts I do!!!
"There are only 2 things I hate; people who are intolerant of other nationalities and the Dutch!
Im a 360'er

Mike Stahlman said:
I think the correct term is 206'ers
He's BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

Kimihiko Nakamura said:

P.J. Koshi said:
Seahawks won today. Wahoo we're 6 and 6. Is it time to move on yet?

Aaron Christel said:

Kimihiko Nakamura said:

P.J. Koshi said:
You're definitely forgiven for hijacking this thread.

The Hawks should beat San Fran next weekend. Tampa Bay away and Atlanta at home will be tough games. My guess is the final regular season game in Seattle vs. the Lambs will be a meaningful game. St. Louis has two tough games coming up vs. the Saints and the Chiefs.

Chris Lambert said:

Aaron Christel said:

Kimihiko Nakamura said:

P.J. Koshi said:
I think I saw Tatupu poaching today!

ciao,
Marc

Tag Watson said:

The Hawks should beat San Fran next weekend. Tampa Bay away and Atlanta at home will be tough games. My guess is the final regular season game in Seattle vs. the Lambs will be a meaningful game. St. Louis has two tough games coming up vs. the Saints and the Chiefs.

Chris Lambert said:

Aaron Christel said:

Kimihiko Nakamura said:

P.J. Koshi said:
He's from the West Coast too....definitely a poacher!

Marc Marcantonio said:
I think I saw Tatupu poaching today!

ciao,
Marc

Tag Watson said:

Chris Lambert said:

Aaron Christel said:

Kimihiko Nakamura said:

P.J. Koshi said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service