Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Rod Poll Name your go to Brand (one only) so we can make it accurate if you pick more than one you cant be counted in the poll.

Pick your go to brand is it G. Loomis, Lamiglass, Kistler, Dobyns, Fetha Styx, Carrot stix, ST. Croix, Shimano, Abu garcia, Fenwick, Irods, Cast away, Okuma, Duckett, Airrus, All star, American Rodsmith, Berkley, Diawa, Falcon, Powell, Phenix, Quantum, Temple Fork, Wright & Mcgill.

Views: 307

Replies to This Discussion

Dobyns!!
G.loomis
Whatever the best rod that is on sale is when I happen to have money.  At the moment, my best rods are Lamiglas.  I have a smorgasbord of different rod brands though and they all have their plusses and minuses.  Your welcome in advance for the straightforward answer!
Yeah David you really hooked us up with some info.  I have a few different brand rods as well but didn't mention it cause it might cause confusion

David Parnicky said:
Whatever the best rod that is on sale is when I happen to have money.  At the moment, my best rods are Lamiglas.  I have a smorgasbord of different rod brands though and they all have their plusses and minuses.  Your welcome in advance for the straightforward answer!
Kistler...it's all I own
Dobyn's hands down!

That's a tough one. My official answer is G. Loomis.

(But I just bought an Abu Garcia Veritas yesterday and so far I like it.)

Lamiglas.... the only rods I own. Certified Pro's are great rods. 705, 704, 703 and Drop Shot specials are some of their best IMO.

loomis

Loomis
If it's a pick one only thing, loomis for sure.
If you didn't have to pay for rods what would you get? I think I know!

Johnny Walker said:

Lamiglas.... the only rods I own. Certified Pro's are great rods. 705, 704, 703 and Drop Shot specials are some of their best IMO.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service