Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

July 14th Russells Landing, American Lake.

At this years warrior event, we would like to accomodate 100 soldiers, which will require us to put about 50 boats on the water. Evergreen comes up about 20 shy of that number, so we are hoping to get the support of other clubs, and individuals to fill these spots. If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact me or Willie. Here is a link to the Warrior page on our website.

http://evergreenbassclub.com/Take_a_Warrior_Fishing.html

Thanks!

Views: 997

Replies to This Discussion

Bump!!!!

John Mark Minica said:

Bump

John Mark Minica said:

Ok folks, the time has come to get down to business with the Warrior event. I need to get info on each boater who wants to participate.

Name:

Phone #:

Email:

Shirt Size:

# of people you can take out:

Please email this information to johnmark@evergreenbassclub.com

We really appreciate all you folks who are eager to step up and help out with this event! It keeps getting better every year!

Also, anyone who would like to donate, money, or raffle items can use the same email to contact me. We are trying to raise the bar this year on what we are able to provide to the soldiers for this event, and every little bit adds up.

Thanks alot!

JMM

Less than two weeks to go, and we still need more boaters!

And we could use more sponsors as well.

A huge thanks to those folks who have already signed up!

Anyone who is able to help out please contact me at: johnmark@evergreenbassclub.com

Thanks!

JMM

Bump! Anyone else free to help?!

I will definitely be there to help all day.

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who has committed their time, and recources to this event!

We could not do it without the dozens of volunteers, and sponsors that help us out each year. Once I get a complete list of all of the sponsors, I will post a list. They all deserve recognition, and by supporting these businesses, you support this event, and many other fishing events around the state.

We are still 6 boats short of having room for everyone who has signed up.

They dont have to be bass boats, we have all sorts of boats coming out to support this. The goal is to show these folks that serve our country an enjoyable day on the water, and show our appreciation to them for the sacrifices that they and their families make.

Just 6 more boats! We can come up with that cant we?

Thanks!

JMM

To John, Willie,  the Evergreen Club, Jim Owens and all that helped pull this off,  Hats off to a fantastic event.  Put me down for next year.  I had a great time with two of Americas Finest Robert Parrish and Jeremy Matte.  They were just great guys to hang out with, wanted to learn, were very eager and it paid off with a lot of fish caught throughout the day including Robert Parrish  boating an 8.1 lb Donkey on a 4' yamamoto cut tail worm 176 color,  on 6lb P line fluorocarbon, #2 dropshot hook, Quick Drops 3/16 drop shot weight XC702 Lamiglas Dropshot special and Quantum Energy 20 PTi.   See the picture attached.

What a way to spend a saturday!

Attachments:
That was a great fish, thanks for taking the time to attend, hard to explain how rewarding it is to give back a little to them.

Steve Hastings said:

To John, Willie,  the Evergreen Club, Jim Owens and all that helped pull this off,  Hats off to a fantastic event.  Put me down for next year.  I had a great time with two of Americas Finest Robert Parrish and Jeremy Matte.  They were just great guys to hang out with, wanted to learn, were very eager and it paid off with a lot of fish caught throughout the day including Robert Parrish  boating an 8.1 lb Donkey on a 4' yamamoto cut tail worm 176 color,  on 6lb P line fluorocarbon, #2 dropshot hook, Quick Drops 3/16 drop shot weight XC702 Lamiglas Dropshot special and Quantum Energy 20 PTi.   See the picture attached.

What a way to spend a saturday!

Great event and I had a blast with the soldier/son combo I took out. We met his whole family at lunch and I ended up taking his wife/daughters for a boat ride around the lake and then went out fishing for round two until 5pm with them!

It amazed me on how gracious most were for this event, yet we are the ones that are in debt to them! We all should do more to support these types of events and our military, pretty American in my book.

I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who helped out with this years Warrior event!!

I think it went great!

We had almost 120 participants(soldiers and their families), and about 45+ boaters, plus another 20+ shore staff!

Roughly twice as big as last years event!

I will be putting a complete list of our sponsors on our website this week. Please support these companies when you can! They are gracious enough to support important events like this, and without them, it would be REALLY hard to do anything like this.

I hope to see you all again next year!

Take care.

JMM

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service