Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Attention anglers !!!!

Iv decided to host another tackle exchange event at my suite in Bellevue again :)  Last year we had an awesome turnout from anglers all over the state , look forward to seeing you guys again.

There was Tons and i mean TONS of tackle moved that day , SO WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN .

I will be getting in contact with as many folks/Clubs as possible to ensure that we have plenty of gear to select from again. Please Start rounding all the Gear & Tackle that you would like to sale and get in contact with me regarding "space requirements" . 

I think that i have enough room to host at least 40~50 tables to set up your items . Some guys will bring more than others so if you require a few tables please let me know in advance . 

Dont be the guy that misses out on this event , you will regret it for sure. Im starting this thread now to give everyone plenty of time to prepare for a strong showing just like last year ... See ya soon and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns .

Date : November 17th

Bellevue , Wa 98005

There will be refreshments, Snacks available at the suite  .

Views: 1256

Replies to This Discussion

Is Hobbs going??? Last year he took up a whole corner???

I'll be there this year.  Not much to sell, but I'm sure I'll have a hard time holding onto my money...

Okay folks , I have reserved all of my available tables for those that have sent me your request . At this point i can not hold anymore spaces , please feel free pm me with any questions or concerns .

Im expecting over 100 anglers here this saturday ..The list includes WAFISH members , WALAKES members , 3 Rivers Marine , Limit out Marine , and sooo much more . Thanks for the support guys  !!

I do encourage everyone to  simply make a complete day of attending the awesome seminar @ L.O.M. that morning and then head over too the tackle swap for the afternoon :) 

This event might not be around next year , so lets make it count for 2012 :) 

Press release !!!

My event is  being mentioned in the Bellingham Paper & The Tacoma News Tribune ,  OH MY :)

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/11/11/2363295/fishing-online-fis...

Looks like the other website is grabbing your glory

haha Not at all Sessler , just another example of good sponsor support brother :)  I told Mike to get the word out there for me and 24 hrs later he emailed twenty thousand members about the event and the press release took place shortly afterwards ..thats awesome imo !!

Jon Sessler said:

Looks like the other website is grabbing your glory

I will be at the swap meet with a variety of items again.

- Swimbaits (Huddleston, 3:16, 22nd Century & Roman Made)

- DVDs (Classic Patterns, The Big Bait Posse & BBZ Swimbait Techniques)

- Tackle Trays (Plano & Flambeau)

- Bass hardbaits

- Pike/Musky hardbaits

- Miscellaneous (Berkley Rod Racks & Boat Buckle Rod Tie-Down System)

Please note that I won't be at the swap meet until ~ 3pm as I will be attending the Limit Out Performance seminar earlier in the day.

Glad to hear your coming back Tim :)

Last year Mr Bartle out sold everyone in the room :)  Tim has an impressive collection of rare and hard to find Swimbaits , Hardbaits , etc  . His table will be filled with great baits and awesome deals , look forward too seeing around 3pm bud .

Directions from 405 !!  
Take 405 to 520 east , Exit on 124th  !!  make a left onto 124th (northrup) and come up two blocks to 130th and make a left at the light (look for AM/PM Gas station) ..continue up the hill and go under the 520 bridge and make your next Right !!
your are now entering The Northup North Business buildings , simply drive too the 3rd speed bump and make a left ..
then your here !!  Building C first floor

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service