Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I just got off the phone with Russell Baker. He was so excited I could not even understand him. After he calmed down a bit he said " You won't believe what is in my live well. I got me a 9 pounder!" He said the scale they weighed her on said 8 pounds 14 ounces. They are going to weigh her again and get some pictures which I am sure he will be posting soon. So I would have to say if his story holds up he has the big-un of the year to this point. Phil Mehrtens is with him and they both sounded like a couple of nuts on the phone. Congratulations Russell. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Views: 1428

Replies to This Discussion

Hell of a fish, Russ, Great job!
Russ Baker said:

WOW, Russ What a beauty!!

24_7fishing said:
Russ Baker said:

Thanks guys,

The 9 + has always alluded me have two over 8 in this state but finally found a fish of a life time. After all the hours I have been putting in lately with the boat shop just needed some time on the water.
Big Fish Photography 101
1. Tilt custom logo cap back so to avoid the distraction of promoting a product related to fishing.
2. Face the light source to avoid shadows.
3. Remove sunglasses.
4. Be holding a real big fish.

Three out of four ain't bad, great fish Russ!!!!

Russ Baker said:

Clif finger was there to not show where I was, he,he

Clif Kincaid said:
#5....move the dang finger camera tard!!
I think you mean "Photo Shop." Either way, you don't even know what that means.

Nice fish Russ, congrats!

Clif Kincaid said:
It's important that the net man is just as capable of doing that job + taking a pig pic..Imagine if Tag's pic was cutting off the tail of his Donkey...It does matter..Maybe I'm to picky but i dont like blurry hazy finger pics.Do some photo chop to it...It will look better

Russ Baker said:

Clif Kincaid said:
Now it is a 9+ ?

Russ Baker said:
Thanks guys,

The 9 + has always alluded me have two over 8 in this state but finally found a fish of a life time. After all the hours I have been putting in lately with the boat shop just needed some time on the water.
I was curious what "chagas" was. Here it is...

"Chaga is commonly transmitted to humans and other mammals by an insect vector, the blood-sucking assassin bugs of the subfamily Triatominae (family Reduviidae) most commonly species belonging to the Triatoma, Rhodnius, and Panstrongylus genera. The disease may also be spread through blood transfusion and organ transplantation, ingestion of food contaminated with parasites, and from a mother to her fetus.

The symptoms of Chagas disease vary over the course of an infection. In the early, acute stage, symptoms are mild and usually produce no more than local swelling at the site of infection. As the disease progresses, over the course of many years, serious chronic symptoms can appear, such as heart disease and malformation of the intestines. If untreated, the chronic disease is often fatal. Current drug treatments are generally unsatisfactory; available medications are highly toxic and often ineffective, particularly those used to treat the chronic stage of the disease."

What the heck are you saying by calling me "chagas?" This makes even less sence than your normal broken english crap barrages. The only way that I can think of that you came up with this word is that you opened a medical book and picked a word at random. Or, more likely, you just badly misspelled what you where trying to call me. Either way, you're a big stupid Botulism.

Clif Kincaid said:
No I think that the way i say it makes more sense..i dont shop the photo i already own it i chop it..but u to can be a sheep you ratard..Go actually launch your boat and stop being a little pest on the forums you chagas'...

Aaron Christel said:
I think you mean "Photo Shop." Either way, you don't even know what that means.

Nice fish Russ, congrats!

Clif Kincaid said:
It's important that the net man is just as capable of doing that job + taking a pig pic..Imagine if Tag's pic was cutting off the tail of his Donkey...It does matter..Maybe I'm to picky but i dont like blurry hazy finger pics.Do some photo chop to it...It will look better

Russ Baker said:

Clif Kincaid said:
Congratulations Russ.
You can imagine how happy I am that your PB is bigger than my PB.

Mark Chevrier said:
Baker remix. There is that better for all you critics?

Russ Thats a Great fish!
I was thinking more of his "Depends" needed to be changed.

mark

Misanthrope said:
That must have been really exciting!
I can tell because it looks like a little pee came out.

Mark Chevrier said:
Baker remix. There is that better for all you critics?

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service