Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I wanted to let everyone know that BASS qualifiers are set for Banks lake June 13 and 14 and lake Sammamish Aug 22nd and 23rd registration is due in by May 31st Forms are at www.bassfedwa.homestead.com/ or the attatch file

Views: 116

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the link to FireCreek if you need a BASS Club to join. We have members all over Washington so it does not matter where you live. If you have any questions please ask

Thanks
Brian Walters

http://firecreekbassmasters.homestead.com/
I think I might try to fish these events, I just need to join a club, what do I have to do?
Well you can join our club which is Firecreek, dues are 40 bucks. No meetings or stuff like that but we are going to try and hold a couple tournaments, just something fun for a few bucks, keep it cheap. Get me your email and i will send ya the paper work we need and then you can go from there.

Brian Walters

wabassguy1@yahoo.com

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
I think I might try to fish these events, I just need to join a club, what do I have to do?
Hey Brian,

Can you please send me the paperwork as well. Thanks, man.

tagwatson360@aol.com
Great.
just when I think I have a chance to make the team again, you go and recruit two of the states best. At least when I make the team this year, I know I will have come thru a strong field. :-)

Mark
Hi all. I am looking for a boater to sign up with. I assume it is the same as it used to be where you sign up as boater-non boater. Thanks Ron. Bigunit33@msn.com
Brian - I just sent you an email for the paperwork also when you get a chance. Maderos you'll just have to empty some of that sand out of your pockets.
Its okay Mark you can help me with weigh in. Then atleast we will get to touch all them fish. LOL

Mark Maderos said:
Great.
just when I think I have a chance to make the team again, you go and recruit two of the states best. At least when I make the team this year, I know I will have come thru a strong field. :-)

Mark
Mark Maderos said:
Great.

Mark

Trust me, Mark, you don't have to worry about me. With a four tournament format, it is inevitable that I will gamble on a miracle pattern at some point and completely bomb my way out of contention. It sounds like a lot of fun though. Competing against Hobbs on the other hand, you better eat your Wheaties.....
Sammamish in late August that's like tying a lamb to a tree in the middle of Yellowstone.

Tag Watson said:
Mark Maderos said:
Great.

Mark

Trust me, Mark, you don't have to worry about me. With a four tournament format, it is inevitable that I will gamble on a miracle pattern at some point and completely bomb my way out of contention. It sounds like a lot of fun though. Competing against Hobbs on the other hand, you better eat your Wheaties.....
Quit goofing around. Besides, no pros are allowed.
Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
Also wanted to throw this out there is that we are guaranteeing that a min of 4 anglers from the non-boater side make the state team.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service