Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Just wanted to send out a big thank you to all that gave presentations and took the time answer questions during the show. Enjoyed meeting new people as well as getting to see old friends. Thanks again to Chris Ferry, Russ Baker, Mark Maderos, Ron Hobbs, Marc Marcantonio, Nick Barr, and Jarred Walker.

This was my second time attending and with little happening in the local Spokane area during this time of year makes a nice break from the winter months so I'd encourage others to come out and support these guys as they have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Thanks again guys,
-Todd

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

Yah, totally. When else do we get to not only see what the lures we use look like at eye level moving horizontally, but you get to hear the best bass guys around give up their best common sense secrets. I find it a must to at least attend one seminar per year. I'm a better fisherman because of it.

Todd and Russ, you guys are welcome...others have been very helpful to me over the years, and I am glad to be able to return the favor even if only in a small way.

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio

My mind has been ELSEWHERE, but did anyone see a commercial for the show on TV ?  I didn't hear that sportsman show elk noise, or the music that you can recognize from across the room.. 

If I sound drunk like old SPARKY I swear I'm not lol.  Hope it was a great show !!  I had no clue it was going on is what I was trying to get at.  I'm not much of a talker anyway, but sorry I missed some of Ya"ll.

I attended all of the bass seminars. Was a great day for it. Thanks to all who presented!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service