Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Views: 422

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I'm getting confused about the format here, but what I'm trying to say is, after months of Public Works feeling my bottom, it appears the threat of aquatic invasive species is gone.  Both gates are open, and no one is home!

Thank you very much for the update, Joe.  My guess is the threat will return around the last Saturday in April, 2014???

I think so.  I'm trying to formulate a question for either the PW Dept or both councils:  "Help me understand why I shouldn't consider this a direct attack on all fishermen?

Tag Watson said:

Thank you very much for the update, Joe.  My guess is the threat will return around the last Saturday in April, 2014???

A VERY fair question, indeed!

Joe Boyd said:

I think so.  I'm trying to formulate a question for either the PW Dept or both councils:  "Help me understand why I shouldn't consider this a direct attack on all fishermen?

Tag Watson said:

May be the PW Dept and the councils need to be reminded that a fisherman will meet them at the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter was a fisherman too.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service